Respected Contributor

Susan's Quilted Jacket (A240888)

I think this new quilted jacket was presented on Susan's Sunday evening show this past week. I just received it today and I am really pleased with it. The inside of the jacket is a print so if the sleeves are too long (which happens to me all the time) you can turn them up and it looks really cute with the print showing. It's also a nice length (at least for me at almost 5'4"). A separate quilted pouch is included to make the coat packable which I probably won't use much but is a nice idea. A lot of the colors/sizes sold out but if they have your size and you need a nice spring jacket, this one is great.

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan's Quilted Jacket (A240888)

I, too, am pleased with mine, although I have not really worn it out, nor have I laundered it. It fits very well, and is a nice length, and I am 5'6 1/2 " and got the small. I would have liked the stone, but it sold out too quickly, so I got the navy. If the stone becomes available, I might be tempted to try it as well. I have no clue what to do with the little bag that came with it, however!

I will do an actual review once I have worn it and washed it. I really like the way it is cut, however, and it looks good from the back too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan's Quilted Jacket (A240888)

Cotto22 - I wanted the navy but it sold out before I made up my mind so I got the black. I haven't washed it either but from the fabric I think it will wash up fine. I really like the way it is cut too - can't wait for spring!