Trusted Contributor

Pat on Gold Rush this a.m.--Ravishing!

Pat blew me away this morning. She said it took an army, but she looked naturally divine with her flawless makeup and hair and the dress--well, she aced that one. Tastefully sexy, very sexy!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pat on Gold Rush this a.m.--Ravishing!

I agree -- she looked absolutely beautiful! I think (of course I don't know for sure) that she was wearing false eyelashes. I can't believe what a difference they make in how a person looks. She really did look awesome!! And I'm not saying she should always wear false eyelashes. She just looked so glamorous this morning.

Valued Contributor

She looked fabulous! I don't know how she pulled that off so early in the morning. Loved the dress.

Honored Contributor

When I turned the tv on and saw Pat, I thought the same thing. Her hair looked fabulous and her make-up was impeccable. I loved the red lip on her.

I also love her nail polish color.

Trusted Contributor

And...Pat deserves a congratulations for stopping the constant ""azzzz well's""...she's now a pleasure to listen to and look at...

Esteemed Contributor

I love watching Pat on a jewelry show, she is calm and informative.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Pat looks beautiful. I'm so glad to see her by herself. Many years ago she was always dressed glamorous on TV and the Diamonique or gold shows she looked beautiful.

I hope she will be on more by herself as I really enjoy her. She was teamed up with Jayne, not a good match so I didn't watch.

Trusted Contributor

I thought that Pat looked beautiful today. I always enjoyed her gold shows of the past. She has a lot of class and handles herself well by herself.

Miata 1

Contributor

Pat did look beautiful this morning, didn't she? I remember her 18k shows from years ago and she always looked gorgeous. She wore the most beautiful clothes. Nice presentation of the jewelry, too.
Super Contributor

I had to go watch a video to see what she looked like. She looked beautiful, I must agree. Pat does so much better hosting alone than she does with another host like Jayne. I think Pat is a better jewelry host than she is a clothing host also. She just seems to be more comfortable with jewelry, gold in particular and seems to enjoy describing it. I think her talent is wasted not giving her gold shows to do on a regular basis. She's really very good at describing jewelry, and she does have a very calming voice. She used to wear lovely gowns on the 18k gold shows and she always looked great but tastefully done.

She looked so beautiful and yes that dress was very pretty and was demurely sexy! SO refreshing to see a woman her age knowing what sexy is and that you can be alluring and sexy in a dress without wearing something that makes you look like you are trying too hard. Some hosts (not mentioning any names!) wear prom type gowns that are completely inappropriate for their age, gowns that are too tight, with their chest hanging out. Finally, a host that knows how to wear a formal gown that is perfectly suited to her age! Maybe some hosts will take note that that is how it's done!

Pat is a lovely woman and whoever did her hair and makeup did a wonderful job. Her hair was very pretty, not falling into her face all the time and the video I saw of her she wasn't constantly touching it or swinging it around. Her makeup was beautiful too, whatever she's wearing, she needs to wear whenever she wants to look spectacular!