Honored Contributor

WK 3/4 Sleeve V Neck Sweater Reviews Here

A251583 finally arrived to me today after weather storm delays.

My V neck 3/4 sleeved WK tops just arrived and no door bell rung. UPS Guy probably didn't want the crazy lady to go and yell at him for being a wimp yesterday and not delivering my stuff!! Instead of one bag, it came in 2 yet it was one order!!{#emotions_dlg.blink} Good news: love both the yellow and the red, but my usual Linea Small is emphasizing everything so I have to size up to a Medium. I think the fabric is slightly thinner than the WW WK sweaters too-- this feels more like a t shirt than a sweater. The reds coordinate well together with the new PK slim leg pants. But I will probably wear it with navy or gray items.

Does anyone know if this was an OLO (Online Only) item? I am starting to think that the OLO items are sizing differently than the ones shown on TV.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Re: WK 3/4 Sleeve V Neck Sweater Reviews Here

I got my yellow one Monday in medium and I reviewed noting that it is close to the body. I agree that it is thinner than any other Wk I have and I have tons. Perfect for summer, ieven thought of sizing up again to large. I usually wear smells and some mediums but the mediums are always loose fitting, hmmmmmm.
Esteemed Contributor

My 3/4 sleeve v neck in red is a pretty color...but I agree that it seems to run smaller than my other WK items. For me the waist whittling part is what seemed thinner than my other WK items.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

All my WK 3/4 sleeve V neck sweaters came yesterday....and of course I took out my RED water proof marker to mark the Navy sweater. I put a DOT on the label....that way I can easy tell which is the black and which is the navy.

Even my husband adds the RED DOT to his navy to easy tell which is the navy.

Love the sweater. Can wear for casual during the day, and add a jacket to dress it up. Love all the colors. That Sunny Yellow color I think in the future we are going to get something to go with it...like a jacket or skirt. Yellow looks great with navy I think.

Trusted Contributor

The original WW WK sweater is an ENR knit, which is why it seems thicker than the new v-necks.

Trusted Contributor

Yes. It is important to remember that the Whisper Knit is a yarn. And as such can be different gauges or weights as well as constructions. A jersey weight is going to be lighter than an ENR. And Louis may well use a different weight for garments for the warmer parts of the year.

He can always be asked to clarify when he puts up his sneaks!

Contributor

I'm torn when it comes to this sweater. I love the long sleeve, V-necks. I have many of them, and live in them. This is a thinner knit, not the ENR, as crdlb pointed out.

The color is fabulous (yellow), size is good, but my midsection isn't. LOL. The thinner knit seems to accentuate my extra bits. And the look isn't flattering. I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it without a jacket or top layer. And that's all about me...not the garment.

The reasons I am torn are that I can't get enough of this yellow! And, I am on weight watchers, going down little by little. So, in time, the "extra bits" in the midsection won't be there. So, to keep, or not to keep?

I am however, thrilled with the boyfriend cardi in yellow (and navy). Wonderful piece.