New Contributor

Why has Quacker Factory just about completely quit making 2 pc sets that include slacks/capris and regular top - not jacket? Everytime I see a "set" it is a jacket or two tops. Anyone heard anything about why they quit?

Honored Contributor

Re: QUACKER FACTORY 2 PC SETS

I'm guessing because people are two different sizes in tops and bottoms.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with Brii...ladies rather buy this way because of that reason.

Super Contributor

I had a 2 piece set years ago that was peach in color but it was a soft terry. Capris pants with cargo pockets and short sleeve soft terry top, I wore the darn thing out! I wish they would bring it back. I have asked but to no avail.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

I bought the three piece velvet holiday set a million years ago. It was shell and jacket with flat sequin trim around the collar of the jacket and the shell. That set was a TSV. The slacks and a very pretty long skirt were add on purchases. It came in onyx, ruby, emerald, and I think amethyst. I only bought onyx because by the time I went back for another color, most sizes and colors were gone. I STILL get raves of compliments years and years after Buying that set. It has gone to an opening at the Metropolitan Museum and a Christmas party at my neighbors' and it always looks great and feels at home. I wore it when I weighed 260 and when I weighed 190, and thanks to being part Spandex, it looked trim and classy at all sizes. SO WHY DID QUACKER FACTORY stop making/selling them?
New Contributor

I agree with the two different sizes but Quacker Factory sells sets still but they are all jackets. I did buy two sets of lounge/pjs last year but they can't be worn out as just too "homey". I love the pull over tops and slacks, would buy just about one color in any one they put out and usually more than one color. I've worn them about out but still love wearing them. Perfect match every time. Bought separate, the colors may not match. Please Quacker Factory, listen. After all they do stretch and sure fit lots of us.

Respected Contributor

There were 2 pc sets shown last night and again today. A jacket and pants.

Valued Contributor

Personally I hate top and pant sets. I am 2 different sizes, larger on top and smaller on bottom. Even buying the size between doesn't work. So I always felt left out. I would see a cute top and couldn't justify buying the set just to have the top.
Esteemed Contributor

They can make more money selling merchandise separately. Two S&H for starters, which is known the Q makes money off the S&H.

Super Contributor

Quacker had some two piece sets on, today. If you ever want a particular item-email Angel, and she generally tries to provide what ladies are asking for.