Super Contributor

How do I contact Carolyn Gracie?

I would like to ask Carolyn to try to encourage the buyers of Denim & Co. to reorder A 230659. These pants have been almost sold out for months.

I am not on Facebook or twitter, so I can't go there.

Any help anybody?

Honored Contributor

Re: How do I contact Carolyn Gracie?

Find Carolyn on Facebook here and click “like” to see photos of her pets and garden. You can also follow her on Twitter, check out her blog, or email her at c_gracie@qvc.com.

http://www.qvc.com/HostGracie.content.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Heather (Denim & Co rep) was on the Denim & Co. blog this morning-you could send her an e-mail! Otherwise I would send your request to Customer Service-not this chat page!

Honored Contributor

Honestly, if you really want to contact people who are on Facebook and Twitter, the best way is to join Facebook and Twitter.

It's free and you can do it with an assumed name instead of your real name. You control the information you give both services, so if you're worried abut privacy, don't give them certain info or don't give them real info and make sure that you set your posts to private or protected.

Trusted Contributor

You an also go to the blog section of the QVC Community (where this Fashion Talk is but this is under the "forum" section)

At the top of the every page in community (where we are now) you will see forum and blogs. Carolyn is active on her blogs so just find her blog page there. I don't believe you can start a new discussion as you can here but just locate her latest blog and post a response just as you do here.

She has lots of blogs but you might have the best luck if you post under her most current blog as she is more likely to be reading through those customer responses since they are the most up to date.

It was possible at one time to email the hosts via a link on their host page but QVC has now removed that link and moved them all over to Facebook. They are obviously trying to build up their visibility there as you have to click on "like" before you have access to them. I'm not a Facebook participant myself so that's not an option for me either (don't want to bother with a made up name, etc) but participating on her blog will give you ample opportunity to make your requests for items there.

Also keep in mind that there is a substantial lag time from the initiation of QVC placing an order to the merchandise actually being received and available for sale. It is often 6 months or more~

Good luck~

BTW, if you do go to Carolyn's host page, they have two current Facebook entries which everyone can read (it starts on her host page then QVC links readers over to Facebook.) One of them concerns Carolyn's excessive buying habits on QVC (she does talk about how much she buys whenever she hosts) and this Facebook friend feels Carolyn has become a hoarder and advises her to start giving to those less fortunate. An interesting read anyway~

Trusted Contributor

I have no interest in joining Facebook or Twitter. Just a personal decision as I see no benefit in either. Anyone I choose to stay in contact with is easily accomplished through other means.

I read recently that at least 50% of what is shared on Facebook is completely made up ...... the study done reflected that at least 50% significantly "exaggerate(many concocting outright fabrications) their lives" to appear more exciting and interesting than they are in reality. Kind of sad when you think about it.

For those who enjoy it, I am really glad that they get so much enjoyment from it. I would not hence why I don't participate.

Respected Contributor

Send a letter to QVC addressed to the DEnim & Co buyers- SEnd copy to Carolyn

Honored Contributor

On 1/7/2014 wackers said:

I have no interest in joining Facebook or Twitter. Just a personal decision as I see no benefit in either. Anyone I choose to stay in contact with is easily accomplished through other means.

I read recently that at least 50% of what is shared on Facebook is completely made up ...... the study done reflected that at least 50% significantly "exaggerate(many concocting outright fabrications) their lives" to appear more exciting and interesting than they are in reality. Kind of sad when you think about it.

For those who enjoy it, I am really glad that they get so much enjoyment from it. I would not hence why I don't participate.

Except for QVC hosts, which is who the OP is trying to contact.

Super Contributor

Thank you for your help. I am not on Facebook because I don't want to be. Posters don't have to explain the virtues of being on it. I personally see no reason for it. I did try it and found it a waste of my time. My purpose in asking the question was to find out if there was a way to access her through the Q.

Trusted Contributor

And the OP can contact Carolyn through her blog so Facebook is not the only means to reach her. All the hosts who have blogs can be reached through them.