Honored Contributor
Any idea about the TS??? Looking online at new items posted--over a dozen new including a palazzo pant & a spring/summer poncho in pretty colors.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne TS-April 7th!

I was wondering if it might be the Striped Drop Stitch Box Top, but I hope not. I would rather have one of her butterfly tees as the TS.

I love the new mesh maxi!

<h1>
</h1>
Honored Contributor

The TS is up! Two in seams: Petite approx. 29"L Average approx. 31"L. Black, Neutrals & pretty spring/summer colors.

MarlaWynne FLATTERFit Boot-Cut Pant with Mesh Panel $49.95
Ladies, let's be honest. Shopping for the right pant is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Luckily, MarlaWynne comes to the rescue every time. These timeless trousers are crafted with the tailor-made approach. They feel soft and provide stretch and smoothing, so you can meet the demands of your day feeling great and looking better. Goal achieved!

Good to Know

• Included with your purchase is a 1-year subscription to Glamour magazine valued at $8.
  • Order and refund details are included with your purchase.
  • Receive your first issue 6 to 8 weeks after ordering.
  • Limit 1 subscription per shipping address.

MarlaWynne FLATTERFit Boot-Cut Pant with Mesh Panel

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Krissie2 said:

I was wondering if it might be the Striped Drop Stitch Box Top, but I hope not. I would rather have one of her butterfly tees as the TS.

I love the new mesh maxi!

<h1>
</h1>

Yes, the maxi is nice!

Stretch jersey knit; stretch mesh fly-away overlay;
Black, Rosette, Soft White/Silver or Turquoise Tonal

MarlaWynne Mesh Overlay Maxi Dress

MarlaWynne Mesh Overlay Maxi Dress

Honored Contributor

Here is the Easy Poncho 401-834. Loving her Turquoise tone!

Black, Blossom Pink, Coral, Silver, Straw (soft yellow) or Turquoise; Fine gauge, lightweight stretch knit; Very Loose-Fitting: Designed for 7 or more inches of easy between body and garment. Measures at least 7" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Cut very full for complete ease of movement and fabric drape.

MarlaWynne Easy Poncho

MarlaWynne Easy Poncho

MarlaWynne Easy Poncho

Honored Contributor

The V-Neck Butterfly Tee in new spring colors!

Honored Contributor

This is also new: MarlaWynne Ombre Caplet
Got arm jiggle? Who doesn't? Cover up in style with this unique ombre caplet from MarlaWynne. Sewn at the arms, it covers just what you need so you can feel comfortable and beautiful.

MarlaWynne Ombre Caplet

Plus the coordinating tank: MarlaWynne Ombre Tunic Tank
Take your basics one step further with this lightweight, ombre-shaded tank. Perfect for a season of sleeveless silhouettes, you'll love the way you look with its Boho vibe.

MarlaWynne Ombre Tunic Tank

MarlaWynne Ombre Caplet

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Stretch Knit Pull-On Palazzo Pant with Sash
Being comfortable in your own skin is one thing. Being comfortable in your clothes is essential. These soft, stretch knit pants have an easy pull-on fit, chic tie-sash waist and figure-flattering, wide palazzo legs. Perfect for highlighting your assets and hiding your imperfections.

MarlaWynne Stretch Knit Pull-On Palazzo Pant with Sash

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Layered Mesh Hi-Low Tunic
Some days you just want to get out the door. No primping, no planning, no fuss. This is your go-to piece for those days when you need a little style and a lot of extra time. The figure flattering, ultra-feminine design of this layered mesh tunic makes looking good something you don't even have to think about

Honored Contributor

I love the tank! But why do they call it a tunic? It hits at the hip.