Super Contributor
Long Bermuda shorts.... They look cute with wedges or pumps. Anybody trying them?
Honored Contributor
I'm looking at the presentation now and wishing that I had nicer legs....lol. I love the length and the trouser style. Love the tan and black. I just can't carry off that look.
Valued Contributor

YES!!! I am addicted to her jeans! I throw them in the washer/dryer, and they come out great. I love the fit. I ordered four pairs of the TS. Black, chambray, beige and coral.

Super Contributor
On 4/5/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

YES!!! I am addicted to her jeans! I throw them in the washer/dryer, and they come out great. I love the fit. I ordered four pairs of the TS. Black, chambray, beige and coral.

I too ordered 4 pairs, black, chambray, coral, and mint, and also ordered the matching cold shoulder tunic in mint and coral. I also LOVED the palazzo pant but $69?? Yikes!
Super Contributor
On 4/5/2015 chrystaltree said: I'm looking at the presentation now and wishing that I had nicer legs....lol. I love the length and the trouser style. Love the tan and black. I just can't carry off that look.
Chrystaltree, I think that's the beauty of these shorts....is that you don't have to have perfect legs! I'm not tall and thin like the models, and I definately do NOT like my legs, but I'm going to give them a shot.
Valued Contributor

I tried her TS that was the skinny jean a couple of months ago-took a chance on DG2...well, I love them so much, I ordered the skinny jean with zippered ankle in three colors, the cuffed jean, and a few tops.

They look so nice after you wash them. They shrink a little in the dryer, so I order a tall inseam (5'5"). Everything she says about them is true. I ordered 1 size down the 2nd time, but with the shorts I ordered two sizes down b/c I think they would be more slimming a little snugger.

I really like the peppermint color too. Enjoy your new shorts. They are a great length. I will wear them through late October with flats.

Keep the good stuff coming Diane Giman!

Happy Easter everyone!

Honored Contributor

Nice

Super Contributor

I tried her TS that was the skinny jean a couple of months ago-took a chance on DG2...well, I love them so much, I ordered the skinny jean with zippered ankle in three colors, the cuffed jean, and a few tops.

They look so nice after you wash them. They shrink a little in the dryer, so I order a tall inseam (5'5"). Everything she says about them is true. I ordered 1 size down the 2nd time, but with the shorts I ordered two sizes down b/c I think they would be more slimming a little snugger.

I really like the peppermint color too. Enjoy your new shorts. They are a great length. I will wear them through late October with flats.

Happy Easter everyone!

I'm concerned about the size I ordered. I'm seriously thinking about re-ordering a size down. I ordered my normal QVC size in D&C and Quacker Factory stretch shorts. Does DG2 run smaller than those?
Valued Contributor

The ivory is pretty too, but I noticed the pocket is see-through, and I hate that look. I ordered the Vionic TSV in ivory yesterday, and I was hoping the shorts would be a nice match, but No way!! When you can see your pocket lining through the outside, it looks sloppy. IMO.

I get a kick out of Diane's selling spiel. "They are like a spa in a short." I don't know about that....lol!

Valued Contributor
On 4/5/2015 yarnaholic1963 said:

Happy Easter everyone!

I'm concerned about the size I ordered. I'm seriously thinking about re-ordering a size down. I ordered my normal QVC size in D&C and Quacker Factory stretch shorts. Does DG2 run smaller than those?

I would order a size down from your BM size. Whatever size you take in Levi's, order one or two sizes down. That's what I do. The first time I ordered the same size as my Levi's, and they stay in the dryer for a while. They are loose fitting. I hope this helps