Honored Contributor

Does anyone else think her clothes are a little pricey?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Valued Contributor

Yes. The T-Shirt that was just on is cute, but $43 + $3 - too much for a T-shirt!

Honored Contributor
No, SG prices are comparable to what I pay for my clothing, actually they cost less than what I would pay at a store.
Trusted Contributor
I like some of her items but agree that some are priced too high. All the liquid knits are available just about anywhere for less than half the price of QVC.
Honored Contributor

Compared to what?

Nordstrom carries a Michael Kors line which is fairly similar to Susan and it costs at least a third more. I wish I could tell you MK is worth what it costs, but it's not true in my experience. I have several tops which I bought from each at the same time. As I clean my snowbird closet prior to heading north fairly soon, I've decided to toss the Kors which are not even good enough to donate. Susan's still look new even though they've been worn and washed more.

That makes SG worth every penny they charge.

Occasional Contributor

Ever since the s/h went down to $3 (THANK YOU!), her prices seem to have gone up. She was selling some capri pants in about 20 different colors, but the price was over $50!! Seriously?? I remember when her clothing was affordable. No more. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

Pricey compared to what? Depends on where you usually shop. It's all relative.

For me - SG's items are equal to or less expensive than other places I buy clothes.

Honored Contributor
Compared to a few years ago, prices has jumped by leaps and bounds.
Super Contributor
On 4/4/2015 GCR18 said: Compared to a few years ago, prices has jumped by leaps and bounds.

Compared to a few years ago, just about EVERYTHING is more expensive! Have you been in the supermarket recently?

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I do. It is not only her clothing line, but it seems as if all the prices went up.