Trusted Contributor

Took the plunge on the Vionic TSV

I love Vionic sandals, but wasn't going to get these since I've had to send the last two pair of Vionics I've ordered back, due to fit. But there was already two reviews for them and one review said that her favorite sandal from this line was the "Yolanda" and that the fit on these was just like it. That's all it took for me! The Yolanda is my favorite shoe of all time and I have it in the yellow and gold that I got way back when it was a TSV and I got it in black from E-bay. So I pre-ordered the coral and the teal (reviewer said teal was more like turquoise) and can't wait to get them!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Took the plunge on the Vionic TSV

I have debated about ordering these as well. I have a narrow foot and if the straps are not adjustable, most of the vionic sandals are too wide. I have had to return vionic sandals in the past for this reason. The reviews seem to indicate that these run more narrow than other vionic sandals. I loved the Yolanda as well because it was adjustable. Not sure whether to give these a try or not. Maybe some others will chime in about the fit.

Contributor

I also ordered two pair of these & I'm so glad I did. The other sandals that I have ordered are definitely wider and although I kept them they did seem a little loose on my foot, I think they were tide and bella. I ordered these in pewter and white and after wearing one today I'm going to go and see if they have them in brown, so if you were wondering if they ran a little narrow my answer would be yes Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm leaning toward ordering these too. I love the shoes I have from this line, and I live in flip-flops all summer. My only concern was the cork looking foot bed. I might can get past it, and it appears that the black pair have a black foot bed, which I like.