Valued Contributor

Zulily had a sale on RYKA the other day. I bought clogs. I tried them on and they are too big. so I asked to return them they told me no return policy. they gave me zulily credit. told e to donate them to charity. so lesson learned, buyer beware. first and probably last purchase. no rack is better.

Honored Contributor

Re: ZULILY RETURNS... BEWARE

I've bought dozens of shoes from them. On rare occasion they do allow a return but not often. Sometimes they mix men's and women's shoes together and if it's a unisex style you can't tell the difference. They did allow me to return a men's boat shoe.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It usually always says in the description that the item is not returnable. I only order what items I really want. They are very clear on their return policy though.
Honored Contributor

I received a pair of shoes that were clearly sized improperly. (numerous sizes too big)

I called CS and was told I could not return them. I said I understood they did not take returns but I felt I did not receive what I ordered. A supervisor said I could return the shoes for a Zulily credit only. I would have to pay the return shipping.

Funny how after awhile we forget these incidents. I ordered some tops that were terrible quality. I donated them. I no longer open their emails, so I am not tempted.

Honored Contributor

I've gotten a lot of shoes 95% of which I'm very happy, but I've also gotten a ton of things for the house, yard and patio and I'm thrilled with those purchases. Overall I'm very happy with Zulily.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I called them once to let them know an item had arrived broken. They immediately refunded my money. But I know they have a no return policy - ok by me.
Honored Contributor

Their return policy is stated on their website on the description area of the product and is 100% clear.

I am not sure why you thought they were just kidding about their return policy or lack there of. Did you think it was an April's Fool joke?

Super Contributor

I have bought from them a few times; their return policy is stated right there on the website and on all individual items I've looked at. I wish it were different, but I just make the decision whether or not I want to "risk" it. They did give me a "store" credit once for something that was delivered in a different color than what was ordered, but no refund. I just try to make an informed decision and make a decision.

Trusted Contributor

It says right in their policy and also there is a blurb ""is this item returnable"" or words to that effect when you are ordering. Zulilly is very good about crediting if an item is broken...very rare though.
Frequent Contributor

I bought a size large blouse for myself. It is SO gorgeous! I had to give it to my XS daughter. I tried it on and it didn't even meet in the front…no where close. According to the garment size chart it should have fit me. I just don't buy clothing there. I have bought some other items I like. By the way….their prices are not always so much better either. I do like that you only have to pay shipping once a day though.