Valued Contributor

It's April!!!! I am planning my year now! Are you?

Seems silly but it's as if I wait for a date to decide!

I think I'm doing this this summer (I'm starting with summer):

Go to the zoo! I do anyway, but instead of 4 times, let's try 6 times!

Get my horse back out trail riding. Her retirement became mine, and I'm ready to trail ride again.

Revamp my summertime wardrobe! Time for change!

Respected Contributor

Re: It's April!!!! I am planning my year now! Are you?

I feel the same... I love this time of year and feel like a change.

We have had such a snowy winter that I didn't get to do a lot of things I wanted to. Now with the good weather, the sky is the limit.Smile

Enjoy your Spring and I envy you having a beautiful horse to ride. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

I am so ready to put my winter clothes away & get out my spring clothes after coming back from 8 days in Mexico last week with my DH & good friends. My moped is in the garage waiting for me to take it for a spin. It was in the 70's today & breezy so I had lots of laundry hanging out in the breeze. Back to the 50's by the weekend though. This is what makes me so happy.
Honored Contributor

Girl, I' continuing what I started in January! The thought process is done. Already changed the closet and bought large tubs. Just take a handful of hangers and fold the group into the tub. Good bye moths! When late fall comes and I need them, pick up hanger heads by handfuls and hang!

Besides a week going to our fav place, we're going antiquing, and going to jury-ed craft shows.

Honored Contributor

The only plan I have is to not make anymore. I like to take it one day at a time and spontaneous.

Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2015 brewhaha said:

The only plan I have is to not make anymore. I like to take it one day at a time and spontaneous.

LOL! There ya go....

Honored Contributor

Yes, I am. I'm feeling behind and there isn't enough time to get everything done that I planned. I will be revising the plan.
Valued Contributor

I'm planning my wardrobe for a week in Santa Monica and a week in Chicago this summer. It's been in the 50's the last couple days and I've been soooo tempted to take my Mini Cooper out with the top down but all the snow melting left a mud bog for a street. Snow forecast for Easter Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

More naps. Power naps, lazy naps, long naps. Unexpected naps. (those can be the best) A nap is an exquisite art, if you must know....

I can nap close to bedtime and still fall asleep at night. I don't nap while driving. Napping has gotten a bad rap for those of us over 3 years old.

Napping is almost as delicious as chocolate cake----close, but not quite.

Happy April everyone.

Valued Contributor

I plan things but plan as I go. I want to be free to do as I please.