Esteemed Contributor

Does Quacker Factory usually run large? Anyone know?

I'm considering the skort TSV, but I'm sort of hung up between Small and Medium. I've looked at lots of the Dream Jeannes "bottoms", capris, jeans, etc. and many of the review "graphs" show they run large. If they do, I would probably order a Small hoping it wouldn't be too tight, but if they usually run true to size, I might order a medium.

If anyone has any kind of Dream Jeannes with elastic waist, can you say if they run true to size and if the waist stretches a lot? Thanks for any help you can give! Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Quacker Factory usually run large? Anyone know?

It's generously cut. The waist on my Dream Jeannes does not stretch out but sometimes the bottom (seat) seems to get larger as the day goes on.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Kachina624 said: It's generously cut. The waist on my Dream Jeannes does not stretch out but sometimes the bottom (seat) seems to get larger as the day goes on.

Thanks, Kachina. Could you estimate how much stretch is in the elastic waist (if you have any with elastic) - like does it stretch an extra 2-3-4 inches? That's my main problem - smaller hips and larger waist! {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Trusted Contributor

I have two pairs of Dream Jeannes and they are a size smaller than I would normally wear.

But, not sure if this would be true of the skirt. I have had two Quacker Factory t-shirts over the years, and they also did tend to run big.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Occasional Contributor

I did notice in the TSV presentation that Maria said she was wearing XL and she always seems to wear L. I am taking a chance and ordering medium instead of small but I don't want it to fit too close. You can also read reviews from A251797.....pretty much same Dreamjeannes skort.

Respected Contributor

I have not bought QF in a very long time, but when I have, it ran true to size on me. I find it is somewhat over priced for an embellished T-shirt. The reviews are not that great, so I have not been interested in purchasing. I still like to watch occasionally, but no purchases in several yrs.

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching the 3am presentation and all the models....with the exception of the petite model....were wearing a size larger then they normally wear...

I haven't bought QF in years so I can't judge the sizing on myself....

Honored Contributor

Yes!

Honored Contributor

I find my dream jeannes are very true to my size small (5'4", 126lbs). These are the only items I have in this line as it's not my cup of tea. If I were to order one of these skorts, I'd buy small and would know it will fit perfectly.

Super Contributor

I think a bit smaller in some cases but I would call it a more boxy fit especially on tops. I REALLY wish the models would always state what size they are wearing and what size they usually wear........IMO that important in making your purchasing decision.