Super Contributor

Pat on PM Style seems really flustered tonight. She has made several flubs along with constantly looking to read her information with the first guest. Was she suddenly called on to host?

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat seems flustered tonight

She's filling in for Shawn but we knew about it in advance.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I think when you are used to working with certain people like producers and product coordinators and then suddenly you are working with a different team, the flow isn't there. She is probably used to things being done a certain way in the mornings and is just trying to adapt to the style of this team.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I agree. That may be the problem. She seems to be slowly adjusting. When she first came on she couldn't even remember the name of the first item which was from Denim and Company. It was weird.

Honored Contributor

I saw the intro and Susan's presentation. Didn't notice anything out of the norm.
Honored Contributor

How many years has Pat been a host at the Q, she should be able to do these shows blindfolded. I tried to watch the IM show, but it was just too boring and I watch The Night Shift at 10.

Super Contributor

Pat is just out of her element on PM style, and I'm sure she knows that.

Respected Contributor

I have to wonder if Pat has been reading these forums lately. Im sure it would make anyone nervous. There seems to be a large contigent of posters on this board who don't care for her.
Honored Contributor

Really? I see one thread right now. And most people seem to believe that Pat alone is fine. The criticism has been (and this has been for many years) that some posters do not care for her with Jayne and all the yelling, giggling and cackling that goes on with that pairing.

I have missed Pat working alone. She was top notch as the 18k gold girl for many years. I am so happy she is now in prime time and working shows by herself again.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Reever said: I have to wonder if Pat has been reading these forums lately. Im sure it would make anyone nervous. There seems to be a large contigent of posters on this board who don't care for her.

I don't mind Pat at all. In fact, I'll take her over ones like Jacquie Gonzales any day. Pat is actually one of the few that hasn't taken every opportunity possible to talk about being "fuller busted".