Contributor

Antonella, never cover your gorgeous hair!

I can't believe Antonella agreed to go on air like that! Horrible. She looks like she is wearing a black stringy helmet. These particular wigs look shiny and fake as all get out. The only host who looked great was Jayne Brown. What these hosts have to do to sell is not always fun, I can see that.

At least the wig with the layered hair is not so horrid.

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella, never cover your gorgeous hair!

I haven't seen too many of the shows today, but from what I've seen, those wigs look like the wigs of "yesteryear"! Wigs have come such a long way these days. But not the TSV wigs today! Not a good look on anyone I've seen thus far.

Honored Contributor

I was actually quite surprised at how nice I thougt she looked. The wig is obviously VERY different from her own personal adorable style. Still, she managed to carry it off!
Honored Contributor

I also thought Antonella looked good....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

The longest of the 3 styles-- the ones that Rachel, Courtney, and Antonella wore, was my least-favorite of the 3 styles. To me they looked like helmets. Those gals took one for the team!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

She is doing her job trying to help sell the TSV. It's not like she can let the rest of the hosts presenting the TSV to wear the wig and she not wear the wig. What do you expect her to do?

Respected Contributor

Missed Antonella, but all the hosts I saw looked terrible in these wigs. Jennifer Coffey was the only 1 who looked even 1/2 way decent. This wig looked cheap!!

Trusted Contributor

Antonella was a good sport to put on a wig. A Jersey (PA) Italian woman takes great pride in her hair and wears it big! Made her look so different.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/30/2015 NYwoman said:

Antonella was a good sport to put on a wig. A Jersey (PA) Italian woman takes great pride in her hair and wears it big! Made her look so different.

She's not a good sport, she is at work and getting paid to do what her employer tells her to do.

Valued Contributor

On 3/30/2015 pas4116 said:
She's not a good sport, she is at work and getting paid to do what her employer tells her to do.

That's basically what I said in my post above. She is doing her job. Selling the TSV and in this case wearing it also.