Trusted Contributor

Good morning ladies, hope all is well.

Having a sort of productive morning, I got the venison swiss steak in the crockpot for dinner, and a couple things decluttered here. Not much going on today, DH is painting the dining room with the second coat, so I guess later I will be doing the trim. Have I told you how much I hate painting. Oh well, I am anxious to get the house done.

Not TSV for me today, but I have to admit I like the style of the bob wig, wish my hair would do that, it has too many weird waves in it so it never would look that nice. Oh well. We are having a decent day here, woke up to 40 degrees, wish the sun would just stay out, that always makes the day nicer.

Well not much more here, hope everyone has a great morning.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Monday

Hello Ladies, thanks for starting Susan. looks like another busy day of painting for you. I have had venison once in my life it tasted to me the same as beef but a lot leaner.

Good luck to you Jean on your Drs.apt.tomorrow.

Twinny I see your Badges will be in the Final four next weekend....good luck to them

Not much going on here woke up to snow coming down, it has stuck to the grass etc. Only in the 30's and now cloudy . looks like April 1st we will still have snow on the ground. Have a nice day everyone.......Marijane

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! More snow??? Poor Marijane. Y'all have had way more than your share.

Susan I have lots of weird waves too. Just now loving my new cut and color. I'm not envious of all that painting but I bet it will look great when you are done.

I had a wonderful weekend at home - in the country. Didn't want to leave yesterday. I skipped church to do some things around the house before I left. Got ""home"" to the city and it was nice to be here too. So strange.

This morning I made it to boot camp and for that I am very happy.

Valued Contributor

Good morning, cold and drizzly here.

I did get my closets clean out and stuff ready for consignment store and to donate. I am glad that is done.

Yesterday after church my friend and I took a brisk walk (cold) and then ate Mexican , my favorite, while he watched basketball.

I did get the Logo TSV on Saturday but loved it.

It is a typical busy Monday morning, lots of cars are bought and traded over the weekends.

I have my cardio class this evening.

I hope that everyone is well, allergy season here is in full swing.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan--Thank you for starting the thread. I haven't seen the TSV yet but could be interested just in case it is needed.

Marijane--More snow today? We escaped that today but did have it yesterday along with record lows for the date.

Kathleen--It sounds as if you are becoming increasingly comfy with the city location as the home away from home. Good job on the exercise.

Rosa--Enjoy your Logo top. It sounds as if you are enjoying your exercise, walks and getting items ready for donation.

I've been doing laundry. How exciting! I decided to go online and see if the bills for last week's procedure had hit the insurance company. Oh gasp! The Surgical Center charged $22,828. That does not include the surgeon or anesthesia. Not bad (ha, ha) for over 2 hours of surgery and recovery before going home. When I had the colonoscopy done there in December, they charged a little under $4,000.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Valued Contributor

Good Morning! We've had a bit of snow mixed with rain off and on all morning. Looks like it may be clearing now... I worked on the kitchen this morning cleaning the cabinet doors, and all the furniture in the room. Getting the floor washed in a bit will finish it up.

I had to give my back a rest, so I sat down to read online for awhile. Family is coming for Easter, but the house just needs a touch up, as I've been working on spring cleaning for awhile now and finally have finished up. I want to take it pretty easy this week, if possible, so I'm not too sore or too tired when they're here. See you later! pinky

Trusted Contributor

Mari Jane - Sorry about the snow, when will it stop? We had a dusting this weekend, but that was it. I am not a big fan of venison, but I have 3 packs of meat to get used up hare, I don't like to keep it more than a year.

Kathleen - Glad you are loving the new haircut and color. Good job on the boot camp.

Rosa - Good job on getting the closets cleaned out, I want to start mine as soon as our weather get warm and stays warm. I want to get rid of a lot of the tops I wore this winter, they are getting old (and look it), and some I have had for so long, I just am tired of wearing them.

Well need to get moving and start some lunch, have a good afternoon ladies.

Trusted Contributor

Jean - You sure know how to run up a bill, you need to stop that. Have fun with the laundry, I know it can be very exciting.

Pinky - Don't over do it. I want to clean my kitchen when we are done painting the downstairs, it will be nice to have the whole downstairs cleaned at one time, it just feels so good.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning! Thanks for getting us started Susan. I like the style of the bob wig myself. Like you, I have waves that make that smooth sort of look pretty much impossible. I had never thought of buying a wig just for fashion purposes, but I know several ladies around here who do. And, they look very nice. So, a wig is on my definite maybe list. LOL I think I would want to go to a local place before ordering one on-line since it would be such a new thing for me. And, I am worried about how hot they would feel given that we have such warm weather here most of the time.

Poor Marijane -- I know you are tired of that snow. Hope that you are in for warmer weather very soon.

Your "Badgers" beat the Arizona team, twinny. And, I know that people around here are pretty sad about that, but I think Wisconsin is a better team this year. I'm sure it is fun for your DH to see them play in the "final four".

Glad you had such a nice weekend, Kathleen, and you are adapting to your "city" home as well. Congrats to your Mom on winning her age category in the race. Good for her!

Hi Rosa -- hope you like that Logo TSV when it comes. I thought it looked cute. What color did you purchase? Sounds like a busy day for you. Enjoy your cardio class tonight.

You are certainly living large in the medical community, Jean. I thought my bill from the accident was large, but yours is no small amount. Fortunately, Medicare and the insurance company had an agreement with the hospital/doctors, and the amount actually paid was far less than the bill submitted. Thank goodness for insurance. Best of luck with your visit tomorrow.

Waves to pinky ann -- you are so good about cleaning. I need to get down to business very soon. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

I will be meeting a lady soon to pick up a book she is loaning me (latest Maisie Dobb's book), and I'll probably stop by the storage room to put away some more of my cold weather clothes. DH and I had a nice walk this morning, and I'll be going to Curves this afternoon.

Waves to Arlene, twinny, Gayle, LindaR, Charlene, Karen, and all of our posters and readers.

Have a nice day everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

Valued Contributor

I meant to say that I loved the Logo Tsv but I did not get it. My brain goes faster than my fingers