Super Contributor

I didn't realize there were so many wig wearers out there that QVC would have as TSV.....!! I'm very surprised......that being said, these particular wigs look really really fake......not one of the models or hosts look natural and they are very unflattering.....I guess I just don't get it !!!!....

Esteemed Contributor

And the one on Rachel this morning made her look like a mousey Liberian.. horrible looking wigs.

Esteemed Contributor
I haven't seen the page boy style look good on anyone yet. I do think they have some nice wigs in stock - and Jacque didn't look bad last night - but that page boy is not doing anyone any favors.
Respected Contributor

Mary Beth looks best in the short texturized one. In fact, I think she looks better in that than her own hairstyle.

Occasional Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Matty6 said:

And the one on Rachel this morning made her look like a mousey Liberian.. horrible looking wigs.

Please allow me to express shock and dismay at your having stereotyped the appearance of librarians as "mousey." That is, assuming you meant someone of that profession and not a citizen of the African country Liberia. I had no idea such concepts had persisted from the 19th century.
Trusted Contributor

I'm not a fan of any of the three styles they are offering in the TSV, which is fine since I am not a wig wearer.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Emmaline said:

Please allow me to express shock and dismay at your having stereotyped the appearance of librarians as "mousey." That is, assuming you meant someone of that profession and not a citizen of the African country Liberia. I had no idea such concepts had persisted from the 19th century.

Wow.

Super Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Emmaline said:

?????

Respected Contributor

chemo 3 years ago left me with thin hair so fragile that weaving is not an option. I wish they had wig toppers today or something for just the crown.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why they didn't go with Sherri Shepard's are much better