Super Contributor
I am new to this brand, so a few questions: I am interested in the skirted leggings, A 258498. It seems to run large according to comments. I am usually a 4 ... would XS be too small or too tight? Comments also state that it is thin. Can you see through the leggings? Thank you for your help!
Esteemed Contributor

I hope this helps you. I recently brought this item for my teenage daughter [18] who is a size 2. I ordered the size xx-small and it fit her perfect. My daughter said she can not see thought the leggings. I did order her only the black so I do not know about the others.

Super Contributor

Thank you, Matty6, that does help me. I was also planning on ordering the black. I was at a loss on what to order for an upcoming vacation.

I appreciate the feedback, and any other, if anyone else wants to respond.

:-)

Super Contributor

they are see through, very thin, and unless you are stick thin they will stretch and show lumps beware, they are always available in "as is " section because of return rate

Contributor

They arent worth the money, I have 2 of them and they get distorted after washing. I washed them on gentle and hung to dry....

Occasional Contributor

I love them. I'm normally a size 8 (and very curvy) and wear a medium. I have them in every color and wear them often. My office is business casual and they're perfect with a sweater, or tshirt and cardigan or sleeveless top and have worn them with every shoe from Uggs to flip flops. I do wash them on gentle and hang to dry.

Super Contributor

Wow! The negative issues might make me think twice. I think there's a heavier one that might be better for me...

Thanks everyone :-)