Regular Contributor

I was upset when LR left but....

I have to say I am enjoying the new faces on in the evening. I thought Pat Dementri did a fantastic job with LOGO and Denim & Co, also enjoying Sandra Bennett, Shawn K and the others. I feel they have come "out of the shadows" and are a refreshing change!

Super Contributor

Re: I was upset when LR left but....

I have always liked Pat James DeMentri..

I used to watch her and JRT on the Fashion

Channel long before I watched QVC.

I watched her even before she got married

to Vince DeMentri.

Honored Contributor

I thought I would miss Lisa more than I do but Q goes on and I agree that the other hosts are enjoyable.It is interesting how fast life moves on and so do we.
Super Contributor

I totally agree. Does QVC really did a star?

Super Contributor

I like Pat James. She speaks in a low-key manner and seems to be genuine.

Respected Contributor

Seeing many new "old" faces in the slots formerly occupied exclusively by someone else for a long time is a breath of fresh air, definitely. Unfortunately, the recent shipping changes and the ever dwindling quality and inconsistent sizing have forced me back to B&M, for most stuff. The sales will not reflect the pleasant changes made in the line up, if satisfaction is measured in that way. So they will essentially cancel each other out for me.

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 skuggles said:

Seeing many new "old" faces in the slots formerly occupied exclusively by someone else for a long time is a breath of fresh air, definitely. Unfortunately, the recent shipping changes and the ever dwindling quality and inconsistent sizing have forced me back to B&M, for most stuff. The sales will not reflect the pleasant changes made in the line up, if satisfaction is measured in that way. So they will essentially cancel each other out for me.

that is how I feel

Super Contributor

Some of the new combinations---Jayne/Isaac, Sandra/Alberti, have been just lovely and professional, allowing the products center stage while still connecting to the viewers.

But I also agree that the shipping, inconsistent sizing, quality and elevated pricing continue to be problematic.

The Q needs to look at the bigger picture.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't missed Lisa at all -- didn't really expect I would. I do not think QVC needs to create another host who becomes a ""diva in her own mind.""

Honored Contributor

I guess Q worked Lisa like a horse. I knew she was on a lot but good grief!!! Anyway I do enjoy Carolyn, Jane, Pat, Jayne, Mary Beth and Nancy. I do not watch as much since I discovered HSN and Evine. But kudos to the old school hosts. I just hope they are enjoying the extra shows they are now doing. I have been looking on Lisa's facebook it seems she is enjoying life and having a ball traveling. Showed a picture of her patio today. Her house must be huge!!! Anyway she is having fun, the other hosts are getting more camera time so it's all good:-)