Super Contributor

Pat D. is hosting a Denim and Company show and I find that she yells rather than speaks her words. Perhaps the evening shows are different than morning but I find her difficult to listen to. She is laughing very loudly, as well. Can't figure it out - normally I enjoy her. Anyone else noticing this?

Esteemed Contributor

My personal opinion is that it's left over from having to speak VERY loudly to be heard over SG during that one-hour show previous to this one. She just had to keep talking to give out the information she needed to give out, and had to speak in a loud voice to be heard in spite of SG's constant chatter. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Respected Contributor
I don't mind her but she's been pushing the hard sell technique to strongly. Earlier tonight she told everyone to pick up two white t shirts because inevitably you would spill something on one. And then she encouraged everyone to order everything through an app because ""no one would know what you're doing"" (implying she wanted people to go overboard and keep spending money anonymously).
Contributor
I don't remember hearing Pat yell in all the years I've watched. I've been watching tonight and haven't heard her yell or laugh very loudly, but I guess we all have different levels of what we can tolerate, or what irks us.
Super Contributor

I guess, to me, she sounds like she is thowing her voice out there and its unnecessary. She also seems silly with the Denim and Company guy.

Super Contributor

I agree that Pat is on a bit of an oversell high lately! In addition to her infamous "Feel free to buy more than one". UGH! Like customers need to be told this?? Is she giving us permission to buy multiples? LOL. And "GoHead" is another one that drives me batty with her. I do enjoy Pat as a host, but only in small doses. She has some annoying habits that keep me from watching for long periods of time.

Super Contributor

Maybe that's it. I thinks she talks too much and says very little.

Honored Contributor
I haven't noticed any yelling or laughing loudly either. She was joking when she said to order by app, then no one would know what you're doing. I wouldn't take any side comments seriously. Pat is a great host and is doing a good job tonight, as usual.
Respected Contributor
I haven't heard her yell.
Contributor

Terrible .