Contributor

Is anyone else watching Anthony on HSN. Wow!!! A 2-pack Tunic Set with scarf for 49.90 plus free shipping and handling. On 16.63 flex pay. Now this is what I call a bargain! I got 2 sets {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
Oh yes-those 2fer tunics+scarf are fantastic. They have been a TS twice. I bought several as a TS. I love his angel sneakers. And his spirit/personality--his shows are fun. What colors did you buy?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up - I love Antthony!

Contributor

Chi-town girl I got the Red/ Navy and the Ivory/Lemon. I agree he's fun to watch and I believe is loved by many. I'm looking forward to purchasing many of his other things. You're welcomed Krissie2

Honored Contributor

i already have these in so many colors it isnt funny.....LOL.....they are at an even BETTER price when he does them as a TS.

i didnt buy these today, but i did buy 4 other items so far......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
His tanks at 12.99, 1.99 shipping look good too! I have the tunics in camel/black and the apricot/gray.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I just bought the melon and gray set. How does the material and sizing compare to LOGO? This was my first purchase from this line.

Contributor

Chi-town I have to check them out. I love good quality clothing for a reasonable price. I see you chose great neutral colors. I think I will go back and order the camel/black as well. Sunshine45 you are set then. I know you are enjoying them. I can't wait to get mine.

Contributor

mcall1020 this is my first purchase from Anthony I can't compare the two. I hope we both love our purchase.

Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Prettypinkness38 said:

mcall1020 this is my first purchase from Anthony I can't compare the two. I hope we both love our purchase.

LOL hope so too Prettypink….it was a very good deal. Maybe someone will let us know so I could get another set!! I like LOGO but usually just the plain tops and cardigans, but they are expensive. I hope we both love them!