Trusted Contributor

Is Wendy Williams HSN line an improvement over her QVC line?

Her QVC line was just horrid with really cheap jewelry and acessories. Just pure total junk. Her HSN line is a major improvement. I thought it was quite affordable and cute. Looked like every day wear and she worked well with Callie and had a number of sell outs. She seems a much better fit at HSN. Would u say it was an improvement over her QVC line
Valued Contributor

Re: Is Wendy Williams HSN line an improvement over her QVC line?

I love so many of her items. Love the cinch up sport pants with the zippers. The crossover sweatshirt type shirt. And I think the prices are really great. Love them...

Super Contributor

She may be using different manufacturers now. I don't have a comparison to make but it is possible the quality is better for many reasons.

Contributor

Haven't tried any of her items yet, but her line looks good on everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

They are two different lines and, unless you've bought (and received) something from each line, really dumb to make a comparison as this point. I can actually say the opposite - her Q accessories, if I recall, looked well made. I don't recall thinking them being cheap at all, although I had no interest in them. However, I find it interesting that you consider items with such a low price point to NOT be cheap. Because items at that price point are always the height of luxe materials? They looked nice and I was tempted by some items, but I would not expect high quality - and maybe I would be pleasantly surprised.
Contributor

Preliminary reviews of some items, dresses and skirts, not good. Cheap, thin fabric, poor construction and fit. I'll be curious to see what people have to say once all the items get delivered and more people start posting.
Respected Contributor

On 3/28/2015 zippyliverpants said: Preliminary reviews of some items, dresses and skirts, not good. Cheap, thin fabric, poor construction and fit. I'll be curious to see what people have to say once all the items get delivered and more people start posting.

I have not ordered any of her items but checked reviews for a dress I was going to order and they were bad. I am not going to risk having to pay for a return.

Regular Contributor

i have 2 of her watches and love them. I'm a fan of her show and wish her well on HSN.

Honored Contributor

I (only) ran across her floral print skirts.........Very cute shape and print. I'll have to check out her line. I believe she might be on again tonight, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

The clothes on hsn look really cute, I'll wait for the reviews. Her handbags and jewelry here were not my style, the designs were very 'bold'!