Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat- 3/28 7-10 Three Hour Show

Good Morning Ladies,

It seems that the TV guide is not corrected, as it is A.M. Style from 7-10. See anything you like in the lineup?

There is a new Clarks shoe, for those in the market for a new summer shoe.

Clarks Artisan Floral Print Wedges - Amelia Joyce

Clarks Artisan Floral Print Wedges - Amelia Joyce

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 3/28 7-10 Three Hour Show

Good morning Lola, and to all who join in this morning for the chat. I've been browsing and haven't seen anything that I must have, as usual, lol. That said...I have been looking at the "matching" sneakers to the Rieker shoes I bought recently. They are really cute, but 120 bucks for sneakers is beyond what I am willing to pay, and sneakers I do need to try on first anyway, cause I put sneakers through a lot, walking, etc., they HAVE to be just right or they will make my knees and back more painful than they already are. Sorry, long sentence.

So, on vacay now...going anywhere?

It's 32 degrees here this morning and snow is forecasted, for a couple hours, then temps to around 50, so it won't stick, so that is a good thing. Sooo ready for warm weather.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Lola and Snickster, As I was looking for the small mag light flashlight to be able to plug my camera into this computer this morning, I thought I need my head examined. Now that I am here, it's worth it.

I saw those shoes earlier in the week, like the navy but won't be ordering.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I bought this dress on clearance last Sunday from the local Meijer (grocery/department store - in case you don't know the chain). It's navy and white.

Honored Contributor

That is a nice dress Bird. I like it, probably not on me, lol, but I do like it. How are the "birdies?

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

After not shopping for awhile, I feel like I've gone on a bender {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. I picked up the dress - it was a cheapie at $18 but I think it would look cute with a little navy blazer I own. I then had to find half slips as I am not wearing a rayon/span knit dress without a half slip on underneath it.

I then ordered 4 pairs of Lee straight leg trouser pants. I should have the rest of the order from Kohl's today. Also picked up a few things - nothing fun from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 snickster said:

That is a nice dress Bird. I like it, probably not on me, lol, but I do like it. How are the "birdies?

Snickster, I saw a new Denim & Co longer dress that appeals to me. It's kind of loud but it reminds me of my youth, don't know why. I kept hesitating on the price and when I was grocery shopping, I saw this on the rack and it was long {#emotions_dlg.w00t}. For $18, I said, what the heck. I like it.

Honored Contributor

Wow, forgot to fix the aspect ratio on this TV.... Okay Leah looks better now.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 snickster said:

That said...I have been looking at the "matching" sneakers to the Rieker shoes I bought recently. They are really cute, but 120 bucks for sneakers is beyond what I am willing to pay, and sneakers I do need to try on first anyway.

So, on vacay now...going anywhere?

Hi Snickster,

Did you sign up for their e-mails? You can get sales on some of the brands that NEVER go on sale. (I just checked though- this one IS excluded). Plus, free shipping both ways if you exchange, right?

I am headed to the land of HC, although too far away and not enough time to try and meet up.