Valued Contributor

WHen is this going to come back down to earth??? Are we on Broadway?

Trusted Contributor

I think Courtney is doing an exceptional job presenting LOGO with no vendor. She gets all the styling details in, shows excitement and interest in the product without getting stupid. I am very impressed! Fantastic job! Her understanding of styling and fit elements is refreshing. Kudos, Courtney!

Valued Contributor

Courtney was great. I saw no problem with her presentation.

Esteemed Contributor
She was just fine.
Super Contributor

she is perfect with fashions she has her own show on qvc plus

Esteemed Contributor

I caught a bit of her this morning and she seems to have improved greatly over the past few months. I am now a fan. I think having another host or a vendor with her seems to amp her up for some reason.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy watching Courtney, she is young and fresh and I think she does a great job. I don't see her too often unless I am up very early in the morning. I would like to see her on Fashionably Early as a change of pace.

Respected Contributor

Courtney is doing a wonderful job! She is fresh, fashion forward and soooo Manhatten! She really needs to be on Tuesday night beauty.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 QVCPhobe said:

Courtney was great. I saw no problem with her presentation.

I agree. I thought she did a nice job.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I have always adored Courtney. She has a wonderful sense of humor and a great fashion sense. IMO, she should have replaced Lisa in PMS.

Edited: Not to "replace" Lisa, but taken over when Lisa left. (I love Lisa).

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein