Super Contributor

What's up with that hairdo?

Trusted Contributor
Are you referring to Jamie Kern Lima? If so, I've never seen her with any other hair style. She must like it.
Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Alsee said: Are you referring to Jamie Kern Lima? If so, I've never seen her with any other hair style. She must like it.

Yes, thanks for correcting me......such a strange style for a young woman--maybe if she would just change it up now and then, seems so stern.

Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 zoey1 said:
On 3/27/2015 Alsee said: Are you referring to Jamie Kern Lima? If so, I've never seen her with any other hair style. She must like it.

Yes, thanks for correcting me......such a strange style for a young woman--maybe if she would just change it up now and then, seems so stern.

I read an article that said she's a little superstitious. That is the way she was wearing her hair the first day she was at QVC, and she doesn't want to change anything. I've seen pictures with her hair down, and she's gorgeous. But I think she's gorgeous with it up too! Smile

Respected Contributor

Jamie is a lovely woman, and I was so happy to see her the other day dressed in a pretty blue dress instead of the neutrals she usually wears. It added a lot to her appearance. I also noted that she had tanned her otherwise pasty white legs (like mine), and that added a lot to her appearance as well. Actually I've never seen her looking better. She was on with Carolyn, which is why I stopped to watch. Both looked like spring had sprung!

Valued Contributor

It might be a plus because if anyone see her in public with ""possibly"" long curly hair you might not even recognize her.

Honored Contributor

She rarely, if ever, wears her wedding/engagement rings. Beautiful and very nice woman, for sure. And very successful, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I always thought she did that so that she could access her face without hair getting in the way so she could demo the cosmetics.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Probably very true.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).