Super Contributor

Women with Control's New Spring Styles :(

Things are looking pretty pathetic! Is that her idea of STYLE? Sad! I bet k-mart has about the same looking things she's trying to pawn off here. Enough already with the skinny pants! I would love it if she brought back her nice simple boot cut pants with the same material. Her materials are getting weird, and those extra seams and darts and thick waistbands things she's putting on her pants are sad indeed. It looks lie she's trying too hard and failing. C'mon Renee, get it together already.

Regular Contributor

Re: Women with Control's New Spring Styles :(

I know. I miss the simple boot cut pants and original material too.

Super Contributor

I don't wear boot cut pants - but do have quite a few pairs of her ankle pants and straight leg and some crop pants.

I have a lot of her tops, and in fact, just ordered another one yesterday. I used to buy her Attitudes line from catalogs before she brought it to QVC. Really like most of her stuff.

Valued Contributor

I love the Attitudes straight hem tunics. Please bring more pretty bright prints for Spring/Summer.

Super Contributor

I haven't seen ONE thing I have been willing to buy. I think lately her things have been less than interesting.

I wish she would concentrate on bringing back things that are SOLD OUT and replenish stock of things we would like to buy!

Esteemed Contributor

The skorts are cute!

Trusted Contributor

My favorite are the palazzo pants in the original material - so flattering! I think they were only aired once, the black sold out and now most of the other colors are gone too. I really wish they would bring these back! A235219

Contributor

I agree about the palazzo pant - they are great pants (esp when the tall were offered), wide leg pants are all over & I wish Q would check out the other channels to see they are offering them. I wish Renee would bring them back, along with a flattering spilt skirt style that are now all over the fashion magazines.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/28/2015 imaclotheshog said:

I haven't seen ONE thing I have been willing to buy. I think lately her things have been less than interesting.

I wish she would concentrate on bringing back things that are SOLD OUT and replenish stock of things we would like to buy!

I agree. I keep checking in her petite boot cut pants in the original material. My size has been sold out for a very long time. They are my favorite pants!
Respected Contributor

On 3/28/2015 ssojourner said:

I agree about the palazzo pant - they are great pants (esp when the tall were offered), wide leg pants are all over & I wish Q would check out the other channels to see they are offering them. I wish Renee would bring them back, along with a flattering spilt skirt style that are now all over the fashion magazines.

I agree. I've bought printed wide leg crop pants and printed palazzo pants from another shopping channel. I'm not sure why QVC isn't offering many new options for Spring and Summer. It seems to be the same old thing we see year after year.