Honored Contributor

Stacey Redford the petite model

Watching the JR show and Stacey is modeling representing the petite sizes, what a lovely woman. Just goes to show you, you don't have to be 5ft 8 to wear fashions beautifully.

Respected Contributor

Re: Stacey Redford the petite model

Wasnt she married to Jonathan Redford the former QVC host ?
Honored Contributor

As far as I know she still is.

Esteemed Contributor

As far as I know she still is, but I thought that her name was Tracy. I keep trying to see her but I must not be watching at the right time. If I remember right, she is a beautiful red head.
Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 twinny70 said: As far as I know she still is, but I thought that her name was Tracy. I keep trying to see her but I must not be watching at the right time. If I remember right, she is a beautiful red head.

Yes, you are correct. Her name is Tracy, and she has lovely red hair (although it's more of a copper shade). She's usually on the WEN shows.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Colonel Meow said:
On 3/26/2015 twinny70 said: As far as I know she still is, but I thought that her name was Tracy. I keep trying to see her but I must not be watching at the right time. If I remember right, she is a beautiful red head.

Yes, you are correct. Her name is Tracy, and she has lovely red hair (although it's more of a copper shade). She's usually on the WEN shows.

That explains why I never see her. I don't use WEN. Thanks for the head's up though.