Regular Contributor

I'm I wrong? Didn't Lisa R use to design for GILI brand? Man that motorcycle jacket is just plain ugly and that blouse? REALLY? I could spend the same at Chico's for better looking clothing. WOW huge mistake.

Honored Contributor

The jacket is not flattering on Jill, but it's not the jackets fault, I think on a younger thinner figure it would be flattering. I think pairing GILI with Jill B. is a big mistake, the other Jill who is younger and more hip would be better paired with Courtney.If they want this line to continue to fly they better get a different host to present it with the new GILI rep.

Super Contributor

I just got poofed for talking about how awful this faux knockoffs are and yes I just got 2 pieces at target today for $38 dollars they are awful together as well. so dry

Regular Contributor
On 3/26/2015 baker said:

The jacket is not flattering on Jill, but it's not the jackets fault, I think on a younger thinner figure it would be flattering. I think pairing GILI with Jill B. is a big mistake, the other Jill who is younger and more hip would be better paired with Courtney.If they want this line to continue to fly they better get a different host to present it with the new GILI rep.

I don't think that jacket is meant to be worn open. It takes away from the style.

I agree, I think pairing with Courtney would have been better. But I think they paired Jill Martin with Jill Bauer to tone her down.

Super Contributor

good luck shes cutting it to shreds

Contributor

I agree when Lisa Robertson did GILI it was hip,fresh,and not so trend heavy....I love Jill Bauer but this other person Jill Martin is not a great representative of the GILI Brand..GILI with Lisa represented "UPTOWN CLASSY STYLE" now before I get blasted by some QVC ladies I know she has moved on and I'm excited for her but if QVC is going to have someone represent the brand in a way that they want us to continue buying like we did before Jill Martin is NOT THAT PERSON...I think Sandra Bennett or Courtney Cason would be better..I own several GILI bags in large part due too how they were presented THINK ABOUT A REDO QVC ON THIS....

D.T.RICE

WASHINGTON DC

Super Contributor

wow you leave at 5 am and get home at midnight .... when do ou sleep and how do you look so polished???? is anyone filtering her

Regular Contributor
The jacket is one of the ugliest pieces of clothing I have seen. This line is not going to go far. It is nothing without Lisa R.
Super Contributor
On 3/26/2015 DTRJPR said:

I agree when Lisa Robertson did GILI it was hip,fresh,and not so trend heavy....I love Jill Bauer but this other person Jill Martin is not a great representative of the GILI Brand..GILI with Lisa represented "UPTOWN CLASSY STYLE" now before I get blasted by some QVC ladies I know she has moved on and I'm excited for her but if QVC is going to have someone represent the brand in a way that they want us to continue buying like we did before Jill Martin is NOT THAT PERSON...I think Sandra Bennett or Courtney Cason would be better..I own several GILI bags in large part due too how they were presented THINK ABOUT A REDO QVC ON THIS....

D.T.RICE

WASHINGTON DC

oh we will be poofed any second but this marm is melting the fake leather

Trusted Contributor

I don't believe anyone at QVC asked your opinions.