Frequent Contributor
What does everyone think about this? I bought one of her jumpsuits a couple of years ago and love it. Would have gotten another but the floral is gone
Honored Contributor

I like it but would not buy a jumpsuit without trying on first.

Respected Contributor

I thought they were very cute and looked well made. I remember I made myself one when I used to sew back in the 1970s. I wore it to my brother's graduation party and all the women in the neighborhood loved it. They all wanted me to make them one.

Respected Contributor
I'm in love with everything Nikki makes. I wanted that floral jumpsuit and it was still available when I was looking, but I had to have a reality check. With my neck and back right now the last thing I need is to try to get out of a jumpsuit to use the restroom. I bought a bunch of her dresses last year (some at clearance). I haven't worn one of her dresses one time that someone did not compliment it. They are well made and so comfortable. I was also going to get the red and cream Erin dress but I don't need it. I'm not able to get out and about that much right now so I need to stop buying more clothes. Love the white lace dress too.
Honored Contributor

It actually looked nice, but I don't wear jumpsuits. They aren't my style.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

I'm a petite plus size so I was thinking it wasn't for me, but I decided to try it anyway (in black). I figured for 17 bucks for the first EP it was worth a shot and HSN is pretty good about returns and I believe this is eligible for VIP returns. At might height/weight I really cannot pull off a maxi dress but I have always wanted the ease of a pull-on put together outfit for summer, so I am hoping this will work out.

Contributor

I'm tempted but I don't know if it will work on me. I'm borderline petite and majorly short-waisted.

Esteemed Contributor

I caved and got one. I was not sure which one. I bought the one with the black design (sharp lines). It was between the all black and the black bottom - white top so I went with the patterned one for fun. No idea what it will look like but I think it should work for me in a petite.

Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2015 bonnielu said:

I caved and got one. I was not sure which one. I bought the one with the black design (sharp lines). It was between the all black and the black bottom - white top so I went with the patterned one for fun. No idea what it will look like but I think it should work for me in a petite.

Her prints have always looked better in person than on TV to me. The short dress in that same black and white abstract didn't look all that special on the hanger but when the model came out it looked stunning. I even called my daughter and told her she should get the short dress.
Trusted Contributor

I love jumpsuits and want to get a few for the upcoming warmer months. Really wanted the floral but they are completely sold out, not even waitlist available. The jumpsuit looks really cute, love the details and may just settle for another color.