Super Contributor

What ONE area of your wardrobe needs the most attention?

After working in my closet and getting my spring and early summer things organized, it's painfully obvious that I need a couple of pairs of new shoes. Specifically, I'd like to find some peep-toe slingbacks on about a 2.5" heel or peep-toe wedges, with the wedge being about 2.5-3".

These are the perfect spring shoes for me, as they are not so formal-looking as plain pumps, yet are nice to wear to work and church. I can wear sandals to work, but some outfits just require nicer footwear. The shoes I've worn for the past couple of springs are tired-looking and need to be replaced.

This is my most pressing area. What is yours?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What ONE area of your wardrobe needs the most attention?

I am waiting for a couple of pairs of dressy cropped pants that I ordered online. If those fit, I'll probably be good as far as bottoms for spring/summer with what I already own.

Right now, I need a few more warm weather tops, and would like to find a couple of skirts, too.

I'm pretty well set for shoes. I bought quite a few pairs for spring/summer last year and they're in good shape.

Honored Contributor

It was shoes, but I bought 5 pairs in the last month. I really need some light jackets or sweaters for cool spring days or for wearing in AC buildings in summer and a raincoat. And some new summer dresses.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Shoes/Sandals!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Shoes .... if I find a style I like, it's not comfortable and if I see a super comfortable pair, they lack style. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

The search continues ........ {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

I always begin with the shoes and work up. Shoes are my biggest challenge. I honestly can't say that I "need" new shoes, I just want new shoes. I already bought a pair of dark brown patent sandals and I can't wait to wear them. They are on my coffee table so I can look at them in the evening. A few days ago, I ordered a pair of strappy white sandals. A classic style that I can dress up or wear to work and I can wear them for years. I haven't had a white sandal in years, I'm excited. I want a pair of red ballet flats to go with my red tote bag. I am "old school"; I like it when my bags and my footwear match. I have black, navy, and tan sandals and a neutral patent flat from previous years. I'm all set as far as bags are concerned but since I bought those white sandals; I'm thinking that I "need" a white bag. But it won't be a $$$ bag. I'll look for a reasonably priced white bag at Marshalls or TJ Maxx. Once I have my shoes, I move on to pants. I really do need navy crop pants and black crop pants that will work for work and for casual wear. I also need white jeans and 3 new white tee shirts. I have enough maxi skirts and maxi dresses from previous years.

Trusted Contributor

I forgot about bags! I need one in taupe or a light caramel color, but I really want a blush or pink. What to do...

Respected Contributor

Shoes for me. I like to find a pair I like that is versatile enough to wear with pants and skirts. Then, I buy in several colors and usually two pair of each so that when they wear out I have an automatic replacement. When I have to go and find a new pair of shoes at a store, I'm like a kid who has to eat a plate of vegetables.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

Not much I need right now, a new bathing suit is about it for this summer. Next fall is another story.

Honored Contributor

Bottoms - pants or skirts. I'm short enough that even petite bottoms need to be altered to fit me and I'm apple-shaped. I just hate the frustration of trying things on and getting them hemmed, so I never seem to have enough bottoms.