Super Contributor

I was just looking at a milky knit shirt, that is on CLEARANCE. It's only 40 dollars! LOL I don't think it was much more that that at full price. I think the price was lower before the shipping charge change. Oh well, like shopping here, but they pretty much have me going back to brick and mortar{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Respected Contributor

I've gotten some good deals in the "as is" section--two pairs of crop pants and cute t-shirts for summer wear. Denim & Co. The prices are reduced, and with $3 shipping and being confident of the size, I feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

Honored Contributor
I've also had some good deals in as is. A couple weeks ago I bought 2 D&C tops and 1 LC summer tops for $12 each to get home in the clearance section. Went back to get another and they are sold out. It's just like the mall, you have to be in the right place at the right time.
Honored Contributor

The "last clicks" section can also be worthwhile. Got a couple of George Simonton tops and have my eye on another which I plan to purchase when Lent is over. Would never spend the original price of these items but for $20-$30, I'm in!

Valued Contributor

I am not crazy about the clothes on HSN or evine, but when they have a clearance sale it is really a good one! I don't understand why QVC has such puny mark downs on their clothing....to me, 3 or 4 dollars off is not a clearance price!{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Respected Contributor

You have to lurk "as is," because it does change. Also, they give you the original number for the item so you can go there to see the video and read the reviews. The two Denim & Co. tops I got are gone; they are nice prints, not weird or ugly rejected items.