Valued Contributor

I would love to get it but does it adjust down to a 6 3/4 size? I have a very small wrist, will this fall off my wrist or do you think it will be alright?

Respected Contributor

I own one. I have a very small wrist also. I'm going to say no, they don't adjust down. I have tried squeezing mine together hoping it would squish to a smaller size, but it does not. It bounces right back. I think they are made to open up wide to fit over the largest part of your hand and then go back to it's original size.

I do wear mine with other bracelets which helps keep it in place. But if worn alone it will fall down on my hand and it gets annoying at times. I hope this helps.

Super Contributor

These bracelets really don't adjust at all even though Q's hosts always like to promote that they do. They're one size and only expand to get the bracelet over your hand but that's it. They're not adjustable.

I'm so over this look in bracelets. Everyone seems to have them these days, whether it's Alex & Ani or knockoffs. The designs are all over the place now. I like my jewelry to stand out not blend in with the crowd. I also think wearing too many of them cheapens the look. Easy pass for me for this TSV.

Trusted Contributor

The matching rings are really cute.

Super Contributor

I think they are cute, but I would not spend the money on a silver bracelet in this style. Several reasons, silver is going to be less durable and could bend a bit easier than base metal, as in the Alex and Ani pieces. And these types of bracelets to me, are just fun and trendy bracelets. I have many A&A bracelets, but I wouldn't have paid more than I did for them. I don't think I will wear them forever but for now they keep my interest. And, I want the real thing. I want the A&A bracelets, I don't want the QVC version knockoffs.

And I agree they are not "that" adjustable. They open enough to get it over your hand on your wrist but I think someone with very large or very small wrists would have a problem with the sizing.

Honored Contributor

Not interested in this TSV. Don't care for A&A, and these look like just like them but they are more expensive. Everyone would just assume they are aluminum or whatever it is they use to make A&A.

As far as charm bangles go, I have three from Wright and Teague that I love.

Edited for possible snottiness.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 imaclotheshog said:

I think they are cute, but I would not spend the money on a silver bracelet in this style. Several reasons, silver is going to be less durable and could bend a bit easier than base metal, as in the Alex and Ani pieces. And these types of bracelets to me, are just fun and trendy bracelets. I have many A&A bracelets, but I wouldn't have paid more than I did for them. I don't think I will wear them forever but for now they keep my interest. And, I want the real thing. I want the A&A bracelets, I don't want the QVC version knockoffs.

And I agree they are not "that" adjustable. They open enough to get it over your hand on your wrist but I think someone with very large or very small wrists would have a problem with the sizing.

These are not exactly "QVC version knockoffs". The style has been around for years and years- A & A actually just took the idea and ran with it. I have a very pretty Sterling bracelet set with an opal that is about 25 years old, exact same design and mechanism.
Super Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Newnick ame said:
On 3/25/2015 imaclotheshog said:

These are not exactly "QVC version knockoffs". The style has been around for years and years- A & A actually just took the idea and ran with it. I have a very pretty Sterling bracelet set with an opal that is about 25 years old, exact same design and mechanism.

That is just my opinion, so for "me", yes I see them as QVC's version and a knockoff of the A&A bracelets.

Honored Contributor

Price is high to me, and the themes are un-imaginative and rote, and one more all day of the same product line.

Trusted Contributor
They say they are adjustable,but they aren't. They expand to get over your hand,but that's all. There is no real adjustment for wrist size. I have one A&A bracelet and it's forever over my hand. Easy pass on this tsv for me.