Honored Contributor

I was at Maxx today and saw several two piece lounge sets of his. They were all the same in different sizes and rather odd. Gray top with a sort of furry body and non-furry sleeves with plain gray pants. I've never seen any of his things there before.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mizrahi at TJ Maxx Today

Doesn't TJ Maxx carry overstocks from other stores?

Trusted Contributor

I've seen quite a few of his bags at TJ Maxx recently. Not the Isaac Mizrahi Live ones that the Q carries. They were very nice leather but none of them in a style I was interested in.

Esteemed Contributor

I will occasionally see the Isaac Mizrahi New York Pink Label clothes at Winners in Canada. Winners and TJ Maxx and Marshalls are all owned by the same parent corporation TJX. He will put his name on to just about anything including pantyhose and bras which I've seen at Winners. I've seen the Isaac Mizrahi Live! shoes there too. I've seen his yarn at Michaels craft store and kleenex hand towels at the drug store. I've seen his dishes at London Drugs in Canada too. Hudson's Bay online has his New York handbags but I haven't seen them in store. I was just watching the Wendy Williams show look for less segment and one of the models wore pink Isaac Mizrahi shoes that were from TJ Maxx.