Trusted Contributor

need jeans that do not bag out in back of thighs or at waist or hips

I usually wear Diane Gilman jeans but have noticed even after washing in hot water and putting them in the dryer for an hour that they bag a lot in the back of the thighs and even though i haven't lost weight, they are falling off my waist and sometimes even off my hips. I have a pair of Liz Claiborne jeans that I bought at JCP and they are doing the same thing. Help! I've taken to wearing leggings from Lane Bryant now cause they don't bag but I need different jeans. Oh, if this helps any, I'm 5'3" and weigh 175 lbs.

Thank you for any help. I don't have any idea why all my jeans are like this{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Trusted Contributor

Re: need jeans that do not bag out in back of thighs or at waist or hips

All jeans will stretch out as you wear them so you have to take this into account when you decide what size to purchase.

LOFT modern jeans have stretched the least of all I have tried. They barely stretch at all.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, vaccinia. I purchase the correct size. The jeans start out ok at the beginning when they're fairly new, then the bagginess is noticable.

Respected Contributor

I have a hard time buying jeans too. I like them tight in the butt, thighs and waist. I don't want them bagging out and stay true to form.

I don't ask for much do I? LOL

I find that the Junior Dept fit fantastic BUT..I don't like the holes in them, I also don't like them too low..but otherwise they fit better then any other jean.

I am one of the luckier ones that have the same size that I did in high school..back then we had designer jeans..jordache, sassoon..levi's..sweet orr pants ....I still have to wear them tight.

Respected Contributor

Try Jag jeans. They seem to be made of heavier denim and stretchy material. I have noticed that NYDJ have started skimping on the denim amd have more stretch now, which is bad for me because they bag under the bottom and at the side of the thighs.