Super Contributor

dream jeannes vs d & co. how comfy

I need crop pants and am wondering if anyone can tell me the difference(s) between the dream jeannes and the denim and co. how comfy. I have 3 pairs of dream jeannes bootcut pants and I like them a lot but I think the weight of them may be too hot for warmer weather. The d & co. are less expensive so I am wondering if the quality isn't as good as the dream jeannes. Do they fit similarly? Which would you prefer?

Thanks for your help, ladies!

Respected Contributor

Re: dream jeannes vs d & co. how comfy

I don't own any of the crop or pedal pusher Dreamjeannes but my friends do. They are lighter weight than the bootcuts. Also, the white and pastel bootcut Dreamjeannes are lighter weight for summer wear. I own one pair of D&Co How Comfy boot cut, because QF didn't have the color I wanted. I can't tell them apart. They have the same fabrication and the same fit. So, when I ordered a new dark wash for spring, I ordered How Comfy. Saved myself $10!

Super Contributor

Thank you, Chrystaltree!

Respected Contributor

I think they share the same QVC designers/advisors because they are very similar except Dreamjeannes have more embellishments.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 traveler said:

I think they share the same QVC designers/advisors because they are very similar except Dreamjeannes have more embellishments.

Yes, I think there are "connections" (the buyer, Siobhan, for one).

Super Contributor

well if you are hippy then expect to break a sweat trying to wiggle the how comfy on and be prepared for mom jean look they are very high waisted

Honored Contributor

I much prefer the fit and price of the How Comfy pants. I do find the poly knit to be too hot for summer days so I get out my D&C twill pants when the thermometer climbs.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment