Frequent Contributor

My son is getting married, and I am looking for plus size shapewear that is comfortable and will help with thighs, hips, and behind. I don't want to feel constricted. Does anyone know of anything that has worked for them? Thank You

Respected Contributor

Try One Stop Plus at their website www.onestopplus.com. They specialize in plus sized clothing and have a full line of lingerie, including shapewear. They're transitioning to become Full Beauty and have hired Sheri Christmas as their spokesperson (she used to sell Maxx handbags on QVC). You might also try Her Room at www.herroom.com. They offer lingerie for all sizes, but have a good selection of plus sized merchandise as well. I like Delta Burke and Marilyn Monroe shapewear and have found them at Vanity Fair outlets. Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much Eileen in VA. You gave me a lot of good places to look. Have a great day!

Respected Contributor
On 3/24/2015 memory said:

Thank you so much Eileen in VA. You gave me a lot of good places to look. Have a great day!

You're welcome - I hope you find what you want!

Respected Contributor

Not sure how plus you need, but I am a fuller figure and when my son got married a year ago, I wore ASSETS by Spanx. It is a high-waisted shapewear with pantyhose in one. It worked perfect for me. Very comfortable, no rolling and no extra bulk. I have even been able to wear the same pair on a couple other occasions. I got mine at JC Penney, but I know that Target and Kohls also carry them. (at least they did at the time)

Hope this helps.

Frequent Contributor
<h1>Thank you tootie15, I will check that out too</h1>