Respected Contributor

I went clothes shopping today and the experience made me realize...

how much I spend on the shopping channels for cloths. I need to look in the B & M more often. I got 2 lovely summer burn out jackets at Belk for $34 each and 3 summer blouses from Bealls for only $17.00 each with the coupons. Great buys!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I went clothes shopping today and the experience made me realize...

The department stores offer much better quality and great sales, and so fun to shop!

Super Contributor

On 3/21/2015 colliegirls said:

The department stores offer much better quality and great sales, and so fun to shop!

I agree! I can't remember the last time I purchased a clothing item online. (Exception being workout/fitness gear.)

Honored Contributor

No matter where I am shopping I look for great deals. I will walk away from almost anything if it isn't a good clearance price. I do it in stores and online. Love the good deals I get.

Honored Contributor

The woman in front of me at Steinmart has a massive cart of clothing that rang up for over $100 and after all her sales and coupons and whatever the 12 hour sale was, it came to $48.

And it looked like nice stuff as it was coming out of the cart. She got a boat load of towels, too.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Sometimes though when you need THAT color it's better than going to 10 stores!

Respected Contributor

I love Stein Mart but it is 45 minutes away. I wish they would build one here.

Honored Contributor

Online shopping is good for those who can't get out or who live miles away from shopping centers. For me, I want to see it, touch it, and judge the quality before I buy. There are exceptions, sometimes I get attached to something I see on the shopping channels, something I wouldn't find in B&M, I buy those.

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 colliegirls said:

Absolutely.....I love to shop at the stores for clothing.....not so much online. Always have tons of coupons, too.Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/21/2015 willdob3 said:

No matter where I am shopping I look for great deals. I will walk away from almost anything if it isn't a good clearance price. I do it in stores and online. Love the good deals I get.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I'm the same way. I shop a couple of sites online that, if I put something in my cart and leave the site, next day or two, I get an email offering me free shipping on what I left behind{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines