Contributor
I love the print maxi dress that Shawn is wearing this morning on Sat Morning Q. Does anyone recognize this dress as a Q item?
New Contributor
I love it too but I can't find it anywhere!
Contributor

Shawn very rarely wears QVC items. Once when she was answering questions she posted she shops at Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales, etc.

Honored Contributor

Most QVC hosts do NOT wear QVC clothing. Shawn doesn't unless she's hosting fashion.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 3/21/2015 bks56 said:

Shawn very rarely wears QVC items. Once when she was answering questions she posted she shops at Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales, etc.

ITA

Honored Contributor
On 3/22/2015 winamac1 said:
On 3/21/2015 bks56 said:

ITA

When the hosts wear their own clothing items-- not QVC clothing-- to me that's making a statement that the Q's clothes aren't good enough for them. Not smart marketing, IMO.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor
I don't think there is a rule about wearing your own clothing; it just shows they have a life and personal taste but often may wear a QVC accessory. When you go to Nordstom or any other B&M store, is the clerk expected to wear their clothing? There was no clothing TSV so I don't see it as an issue. I do think it is helpful when hosts wear a clothing piece TSV as their body types are more varied than the models xxs, Xs, and L.
Honored Contributor
On 3/22/2015 handygal said:
On 3/22/2015 winamac1 said:
On 3/21/2015 bks56 said:

ITA

When the hosts wear their own clothing items-- not QVC clothing-- to me that's making a statement that the Q's clothes aren't good enough for them. Not smart marketing, IMO.

ITA

Respected Contributor
That dress was so pretty. I was flipping channels,saw her dress,and had to watch.