Honored Contributor

Good Morning! I previewed the lineup, but it looks like it's the same as last week, so either they didn't update the list or we'll be treated to the same items- Dooney, Carole H. sleep dress, etc.

What's new with you?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat-3/21

Here is a scarf I thought I would pass along, from Land's End. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Loves, when you get here, I found a 100% cotton paisley robe-{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Del Rossa Women's 100% Cotton Lightweight Bathrobe Robe, Small Vibrant Pink Paisley (A0515P81SM)

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning! At Drs office with hubby will be in and out!

Super Contributor

Morning Lola! Pretty scarf, and robe.

Charlie had a really bad episode this week and the vet heard a heart murmur. She said from here on he would not be comfortable, so we said goodbye. It was a beautiful sunny day, we went onto the deck and he had a last meal of turkey lunch meat, he laid down w/the sun on his fur and said our goodbyes. Vet did something interesting, she said the feline sibs would handle it best if we left his body in the bedroom for a bit and let them see his spirit had left him... rather than have him disappear and they'd look for him for weeks. I've been most concerned about Squiggy, his biggest fan. He looks a bit sad but has been eating dinner along with everyone, doing better than expected.

My happier news is that I did a video job this week, shot a training video for a new building, all their equipment, heating, lights etc. Worked w/nice people. Need to edit now, a fairly simple job.

Hope everyone's had a good week, finding the weather a little more comfortable.

Happy first day of Spring!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Lola and Dawnie - what's new? Well, I successfully rehabbed a pigeon last weekend and then I had a mouse in my house (briefly). {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning all. Dawnie, hope all is ok with your hubby.

I looked at the preview too. Not sure what happened there. I though Linea was going to be on this show, we'll see, I guess.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Oh Buttercup. I wish I could reach out and give you a hug. I am so very sorry that Charlie had to cross the rainbow bridge

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Snickster

Honored Contributor

Hugs, Buttercups. so sorry. I know that must have been really, really hard.

"To each their own, in all things".