Super Contributor

Today's TSV -Again Isaac, the sleeves are too short

I am sure the 20 somethings will like this dress, but for a majority of us, we wish the sleeves were a wee bit longer. Another one I am passing up because of this.

Respected Contributor

Re: Today's TSV -Again Isaac, the sleeves are too short

Same problem for me hate these sleeves also why I do not buy his T shirts.
Esteemed Contributor

Sleeves and overall length on the TSV are too short, making the dress look skimpy and cheap. A fail in design.

Honored Contributor

They are too short for me, but that's true for more than 90% of everything short-sleeved I'm seeing everywhere. I just assume designers are using those short, short sleeves as an alternative to sleeveless. Neither work well for me at this point in my life.

Cute dress though - and as usual, I love Isaac's colors.

Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2015 queendiva said:

Sleeves and overall length on the TSV are too short, making the dress look skimpy and cheap. A fail in design.

Considering the demographics of those that shop at QVC, Isaac never addressed the fact that unless someone is petite and in PERFECT shape, that dress will do them no favors. Being tall, thin and over 60, that dress would only be worn as a beach coverup for myself.
Trusted Contributor

Agreed! No more of these barely sleeve sleeves. Way too short.
Super Contributor

He might as well of made those dresses sleeveless..I never wear cap sleeves.

Frequent Contributor

I agree. At my age I wear only elbow or three quarter sleeve tops and dresses. I think he needs to realize that there are lots of middle aged and senior viewers who would like to be included among those who can purchase his line.

Frequent Contributor

I agree. At my age I wear only elbow or three quarter sleeve tops and dresses. I think he needs to realize that there are lots of middle aged and senior viewers who would like to be included among those who can purchase his line.

Super Contributor

I actually think the sleeves are too long. OR too short. I hate that mid upper arm length.

I'd rather a sleeveless, elbow or true cap sleeve.

I also don't like that it has a poly lining that doesn't stretch. What good is a stretch lace dress with a non stretch lining?

I thought it looked cute on one or two of the models but not so much on everyone else.