Super Contributor

Anyone watching Fashionably Early - yikes!

Sharon and Nancy as hosts together - OMG! Those two are just chattering away over each other - really getting on my nerves - turning the channel!
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Fashionably Early - yikes!

and then with IM on, makes my head hurt and my ears ring!

Honored Contributor

I agree I was watching before and one said my kid takes french so the other had to up the ante with mine takes Spanish. Just stick to the product you are selling please ladies

Honored Contributor

OMG I could not agree more. They sound like they had way to much caffeine. Their voices screching and they keep talking over eachother and talking about everthing except the product. Had to turn the channel.

Respected Contributor

They are doing a terrific job together and have good chemistry.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

I agree...absolutely awful. Still don't understand the theory of needing 3 people to sell a tee shirt. Then add the screeching...way too much for me. Turn it off and don't buy.

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, heard the two of them - decided it was too early in the morning to listen to that nonsense - which is a shame because they had Linea items on and I wanted to watch those presentations.

As soon as Louis departed the scene, I changed the channel.

QVC, take note, I tune in to hear about the PRODUCT!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like either host solo- but together they are unwatchable. No designer or vendor has a chance with them. I usually enjoy Friday morning fashions. Not today.

QVC: are you listening? Do you tell your hosts to babble nonstop? Are you paying them by the word? The hard sell is not working. Do you want me to watch your programming and maybe even buy something? Make your sales and hosts compelling and inviting. And treat your audience like the adult, intelligent people that most of us are.

Honored Contributor

Turned it off - too many things going on at once

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I totally agree,those two just don't make it for me.Watched about two minutes,off the channel went.