Super Contributor

AMY bringing in the TSV tonight

Look I like her and her shows she is hip and current blah blah blah, but presenting the TSV with Issaic tonight was maddening. She was so wired she kept cutting him off, and talking over him. Did anyone else pick up on that?

P>S> the sleeves on that dress don't look to promising to anyone with any upper arm meat I feel like I would split the lace with my guns......{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Frequent Contributor

Re: AMY bringing in the TSV tonight

{#emotions_dlg.scared} Yes, I noticed that also. However I find she is laughing at things that no one else there is laughing about. She may be just nervous. She does talk over and at the same time when she has a vendor on. When this happens I can't understand her nor the vendor when they are both talking at the same time. If she would just give them time enough to finish their sentence, maybe it would be more understandable. Like I said maybe she is nervous and does not realize how much unnecessary giddiness there is. Way too much laughing.

Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Lila4now said:

She is not ready to work with Isaac. She's a bit rude, sort of condescending if the vendor doesn't agree with every word she says. The thing is, it doesn't seem like she knows what is falling out of her mouth when she speaks. She just tries to fill air time. She only comes off as knowledgeable if she's working by herself. Every time I've watched her with a vendor, they had to correct something she's said. She knows nothing about how garments are made. That's why she tries to make outfits, and runs to the big screen. It takes up time she should be talking about details of any garment she presents. She needs to be left in the wee hours of the morning. When Isaac tries to explain details of a garment, or how it's made, she cuts him off. It comes off as she feels threatened by him.

Amy is never condescending.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

She's very nervous........almost to the point of shaking........she knows we are all out here watching and scrutinizing her...!!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't usually watch Isaac because,Shawn. So flipping channels I saw models in scarves and glasses so of course I stopped to have a laugh at that ridiculous styling Isaac does every time.That styling is so tired. Amy was hosting. She wasn't up to the job at all.She was all over the plAce,laughing at nothing, interrupting, talking in her high voice,and her moving all around was distracting. She ,like Shawn ,seems to know little about fashion and fabric terms. It shows more when she is with a vendor and has to have a conversation. One thing I noticed...AGAIN...they were talking about sizing of the Tsv. Isaacs no idea if the Tsvangirai. Was numerical or letter sizing.I always feel he is seeing these items for the first time.Isaac is very good at tAlking around the garments but seems to know little about them.
Esteemed Contributor

Love Isaac, Love Amy, Love Shawn. Isaac explained the dress in detail. He seemed to like Amy very much...he said she was the most beautiful thing on the set. She is young and enthusiastic and looks good in anything. Not easy to work, knowing you will be criticized for your voice, your height, yadah yadah yadah
Respected Contributor

Amy is a breath of fresh air and is great with Isaac. She is always so cute and full of energy.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't know. I can't remember the last time I stayed up just to see a TSV... As for Amy, I can't take her so I don't watch her.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

She has potential, but could use more time in the middle of the night building her skills.
Frequent Contributor

Amy is such a cute little thing. I think she does a good job in presenting. She is the only host that looked good in the TSV dress from Isaac. She had it styled so cute with the jean jacket and pretty shoes.