Valued Contributor

I just ordered my Spring/Summer handbag!!!

B. Makowsky Marina Pebble Leather Satchel I am so excited when I found this B. Makowsky handbag for Spring/Summer. I really don't like white bags at all and when I saw this and on sale at that, I just had to get it and it was on four easy pays too, which made it my HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!!!! It was $156 and for a leather handbag these days, that is a good price in my book. It is 13 X 9.5 X 4.5, just my size for a handbag. I love his leather and have had other bags of his and I have always been satisfied with them, so I hope I love this as much when I get it as in the pictures/video. Most of the reviews are good, alot of five stars.

Have you gotten a new Spring/Summer handbag yet???f If so share your excitement with us.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: I just ordered my Spring/Summer handbag!!!

Very cute bag-- hope you enjoy!.. I'm a self-confessed "bag" lady, although I've been cutting back lately. I just ordered a bag online. I can't post a picture from my iPad, but it's Brahmin's Nantucket Carryall in natural. It's a hand-woven leather tote, and looks like straw. It's kind of pricey, but it's my one handbag indulgence for this year. It's been a long winter, and l can't wait for spring, to use it!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Yes - found a bargain at LndsEd - on the hunt for a white but not too white bag - landed on this (#446384AH7) if you care to look. Black/white stripe shoulder bag of cotton twill. No muss, no fuss. Perf!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I saw that bag and thought it was cute!

Super Contributor

I have a pink patent quilted cross-body bag with chain-link strap that I will

be wearing when the season changes.

Trusted Contributor

I got this from Kohls. It retails for $69, I paid $14.32. (I had a 30% off coupon & a $5 reward certificate)

Valued Contributor

OP, That striped bag says spring/ summer for sure! Very good buy, and a sharp looking bag..

sgraham, Love your bag! The soft colors are just my style, and what an awesome price.

I did get a new bag for this spring/summer, after not buying a new one for a few years. I found a gorgeous rose pink Coach bag a few weeks ago, and knew I wanted it the minute I saw it. My first Coach, so I cannot wait to carry this bag. pinky

Honored Contributor

Sgraham, love your bag, and you got a great price! Hope you enjoy it.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

sgraham30 very cute bag and what a great deal. Love it!!

Trusted Contributor

All of the above mentioned bags are really cute! Enjoy them.