Trusted Contributor

Do You Think Carolyn Has An Extension On Her House

To store everything that she buys? Anything she presents, she says she bought and not only one of each but one in each color. Today she had a kitchen show and she owned kitchen gadgets and bought food. I do like her, oh and BTW, I love her new hairstyle, but I've never heard any host say they bought every single thing they present plus multiples. Well, If she does, I'd really love to see her house. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Think Carolyn Has An Extension On Her House

Carolyn may buy all that she says, she is super high energy and loves stuff, she makes a butt load of money and has an extremely busy and full life style.

Being a shopper like so many others here with lots of room and children and family to pass things down to when I tire of them creates mega shopping, it becomes a habit and hard to say no.

... and I so agree with you - love her hair cut but she has an amazing head of hair

Respected Contributor

I think that what Carolyn owns or what she does with her house is no more my business than what I do here is hers, even though she is definitely my favorite host.

No offense, but why on earth would you care? So she shops where she works. Big Deal!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I heard a caller ask David a few weeks ago if he had a big kitchen because he said he owned everything he sold on QVC. He told her that he did have a big kitchen but also had a big basement that he stored most of his items in.

Esteemed Contributor

"I love her new hairstyle, but I've never heard any host say they bought every single thing they present plus multiples."

And you still haven't. Sorry, but I'm tired of people exaggerating what Carolyn says. Yes, she does say often that she owns this or that, she's bought this or that, and sometimes especially with Denim & Co, she has multiples. I myself have multiples of a number of things.

But she does NOT say that she buys every single thing she's ever presented. My remarks are not directed only to this OP, but to everyone who keeps saying this same thing. It's just tiresome. The woman apparently has a large home, lots of property, an EXCELLENT salary, lots of friends and family, and if she buys a lot because she either wants to or needs to, more power to her! If I were in her position, I would most likely do the same thing! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Kayce said:

I heard a caller ask David a few weeks ago if he had a big kitchen because he said he owned everything he sold on QVC. He told her that he did have a big kitchen but also had a big basement that he stored most of his items in.

Geez, that is just so rude!. Why would anyone say that on National TV? Some nerve, the caller is a jerk in my book

Esteemed Contributor

Don't believe anything the hosts say --- they're salespeople!!!! I'm sure they own some of the items - given to them free by the vendor - so they can say "I own this sweater in 3 colors"; I own this vacuum cleaner (every week they show a different vacuum) - and, of course, that's the best vacuum. That's the best value for a vacuum. That's the lightest weight vacuum. Their mother owns that vacuum, their daughter owns the vacuum. yada, yada, yada.

I think the callers are smart - asking questions of the hosts, because they're sick of hearing about everything they say they own.

Honored Contributor

What is the matter with Carolyn? I have only seen her a couple times, as I haven't watched in a long time. I like her. She seems like a real person, and honest.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/18/2015 shoekitty said:
On 3/18/2015 Kayce said:

Geez, that is just so rude!. Why would anyone say that on National TV? Some nerve, the caller is a jerk in my book

I agree! That caller was just trying to put him on the spot. Sounds like David handled it well.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Perkup said:

I think that what Carolyn owns or what she does with her house is no more my business than what I do here is hers, even though she is definitely my favorite host.

No offense, but why on earth would you care? So she shops where she works. Big Deal!!!!

Big Deal??? Oh dear, did we get up on the wrong side of the bed with the attitude? Sorry if you thought my post was not to your liking. I did say I liked her. You need to Perkup!