Honored Contributor

E is finally putting Fashion Police on Hiatus.

Esteemed Contributor
About time. If we're lucky it will be permanent.
Trusted Contributor

This should have happened with Joan's passing. She was the show.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

She was an icon in the realm of comedy, and fashion. Who in the world could have filled those shoes. Love her or hate her, she paved the way for others to follow including the erstwhile host that thought she could fill those shoes. What amuses me is the fact that the "producers" felt it was necessary to state they were going to bring it back in the fall. Revised.

Esteemed Contributor

There probably is demand and room for a show where celebrity fashion is critiqued, but without humor and jokes, most of which seemed terribly forced and artificial after Joan.

Esteemed Contributor

Joan was Fashion Police , I agree. This probably means we'll see more of the Kardashians on E! though!! {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

Just read the article stating it will return in September. My opinion is that shouldn't happen, it should be laid to rest - but what do I know? **sigh**{#emotions_dlg.sad}

No one can scratch the surface of replacing what Joan was to the show.

Running it into the ground is no honor to Joan. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/18/2015 Johnnyeager said:

There probably is demand and room for a show where celebrity fashion is critiqued, but without humor and jokes, most of which seemed terribly forced and artificial after Joan.

I disagree somewhat. I think Brad was fantastic, and was able to be very instructive with regards to the clothes/fashion while also being funnier than everyone else on the panel. Kathy's comments, I agree, were forced and often didn't fit the show. They were wrong to copy the original show so closely. Maybe they should have had a panel like they do the last hour of the red carpet - although without a Kardashian!
Regular Contributor

If Joan is no longer there what is the point, she was Fashion Police, and no one can replace her. It was almost painful to watch the others trying to be entertaining with out Joan. Didn't come close. I do really miss Joan, God Bless her.

Respected Contributor

I always watched or DVR'd Fashion Police when Joan was the main host. Not only was she funny, but always spot on with regard to the fashion. She had the experience, judgement and gravitas to make the fashion assessments. Despite Joan's sometime comedic vulgarity, Joan was always so gracious to all of the guests. I am so sorry she passed before her time. She is hard to replace.