Honored Contributor

Hosts... Pat, Jane, Mary Beth, Carolyn... PLEASE stop pulling on the sweaters you're wearing~!! If they are uncomfortable, or feel like they are "pulling back" while on, then you have on a sweater that is TOO SMALL! Honest, try one size larger, we won't think you're bigger than you are, we'll just think you picked the right size to wear!

These are GORGEOUS sweaters, and deserve to be worn without the hosts pulling them forward, pulling them down, pulling, pulling... I'm not exaggerating, I've been watching all day and have noticed this ....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Mabey they trying to show us how stretchy the sweaters are.

Honored Contributor

If they are, they've been very successful at it.... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Are you pulling my leg?

Super Contributor
On 3/17/2015 BornAgain said:

Mabey they trying to show us how stretchy the sweaters are.

I agree. I haven't been watching all day, but from what I've seen - any stretching or pulling has been to showcase the wearability of the garment.

Honored Contributor

I was watching Pat pulling this morning with no explanation as to how stretchy it is, just pulling, especially around the middle. Jane had on a very long coat sweater earlier and kept pulling it around her (it fit on the upper half, was tighter around the hips) and she was constantly pulling the two sides together .... also the TSV, which was buttoned and she kept pulling it down. Carolyn was in love with the Sweater with the decor (Intarsia?) on the top but it was a little shorter sweater and she was constantly pulling it down, again with no showcasing how stretchy the sweater was. Mary Beth was a little better at not doing this, but when trying on a sweater in a size like a viewer had bought for her daughter, she was constantly pulling the sides in like she was going to button it, but didn't...

It was interesting to me.... honestly, there was so much pulling of these sweaters by the hosts that I wondered what the heck was going on....

Super Contributor

As long as they don't pull the wool over our eyes, I am ok with it. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Contributor

Do not think the stylist are doing too good of a job on the selecting of sizes. Noticed that sometimes on the models. My rule of thumb is that if you cannot button a sweater and zip it up, you are in the wrong size (tops that just cover the arms and front just left open is not a good look). My niece use to do this and we would tell her to get a larger size. This happens on the runways also and they have to be careful in the fitting process and clothing is adjusted all the time.

Honored Contributor

In my opinion the sweaters are not attractive on any one who is not tall and thin. If you are thick in the middle like Pat or have wide hips like Jane or are busty like MB forget it. I watched off and on all day and they all, but especially Pat pulled and tugged at those sweaters to the point of distraction.

Esteemed Contributor

Have you also ever taken notice of every fashion show how the models are constantly pulling down whatever top they are modeling? The slightest move they make they feel the need to grab the bottom and tug it down. By the time they exit the stage it's a wonder the bottom of the t-shirt/jersey/tunic/whatever isn't 2 inches longer than it started out to be.