Trusted Contributor

Jane's Enthusiasm for Ireland and Its Products...

... is so refreshing! Each year, I enjoy watching Jane as a host on St. Patrick's Day although I am not Irish nor do I buy the items presented.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jane's Enthusiasm for Ireland and Its Products...

Jane's enthusiasm seems so heartfelt!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I think she's a good host and she's always been a major part of Irish Day!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Sorry but seems a little phony to me - just like a salesperson trying to make sale

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of JT, but I do think she truly loves her Irish heritage and it shows. Although there is no Irish in my line, I love their stuff and I buy the tea every year.

Honored Contributor

They should just wind her up when it starts and let her do it all day long. I'm sure she has the energy. I never saw anyone who could talk without a break for hours and hours. And I'm not talking about today because I am not watching it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

NM it's not worth it, LOL!

Super Contributor

I love the Irish days because they're such a fun CHANGE from the usual few brands. And I've got to say that they just aren't the same without Jane T doing the kick off and wrap up. She's just so bubbly and fun.

Valued Contributor

There is absolutely no bigger fan of Jane Treacy than ... JANE TREACY ... Unless, of course, she has a live audience ... where is my remote ...
Regular Contributor

On 3/17/2015 sciencegeek said:

I love the Irish days because they're such a fun CHANGE from the usual few brands. And I've got to say that they just aren't the same without Jane T doing the kick off and wrap up. She's just so bubbly and fun.

I too like the Irish Days, because it's my heritage, and at least it's different! I have one of the sweaters and love it, but I haven't seen anything else that I just have to have. How about a few more real emerald jewelry pieces?