Frequent Contributor

Do you wear a cami everyday?

I wear cami's as a layering piece if I'm wearing a cardigan or open shirt. I've noticed some women wearing cami's everyday, no matter what they wear over it; like an undershirt. What's the purpose or benefit? Maybe I'm missing out on something! I'd love to know your thoughts.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you wear a cami everyday?

I sure don't wear a cami every day, and I think twice before buying anything which requires a cami underneath. I'm not big on extra layers, especially during the summer.

Honored Contributor

I don't own a cami.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 faeriemoon said:

I don't own a cami.

Me either.

Honored Contributor

I do...I tend to be on the 'cold' side and it keeps me a bit warmer, I also wear them in the summer!

Trusted Contributor

I don't own a 'Cami' but I do have several lace trim (at the bottom) tank tops, spaghetti style straps. I don't wear them everyday but I do like them under Tee's with a little of color and lace peeking out. Gives it a fun, modern look IMO.
Super Contributor

Not every day - but when I think I should.

I have a three camisoles that are half-slips .... top half of as slip worn under tops that are sheer or for ""non-cling"" purposes. Same as I'd wear a half slip under a dress or skirt.

They let clothes hang better - skim my body.

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 momtodogs said:

I do...I tend to be on the 'cold' side and it keeps me a bit warmer, I also wear them in the summer!

Ditto.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

A warmer one in silk or wool blend is nice in the winter for a little more warmth.

Valued Contributor

I wear one under cardigans and jackets. I work with a large busted woman who wears one everday for modesty purposes. We work in a professional office and she does not want her clevage to show.