Honored Contributor

OMG! I can't choose a color of A259709...pathetic!

It's a 3 way tie between the navy, gray and green...

I can't do heads or tails since no coin has 3 sides...

Hmmmm...OK... Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...{#emotions_dlg.blink}...........{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

Tough choice! They're all pretty (though the green is my first choice). I have an Aran Craft shawl (basic black) that I treasure.

Cogito ergo sum
Regular Contributor

I was disappointed. Looks very similar to the TSV a year or two ago. Already have it.

Valued Contributor
I have two of the empire wait 3/4 sleeve cardigans and I pre-ordered the TSV in soft grey. Love them.
Esteemed Contributor

All the colors are so pretty and I love the TSV but wool doesn't love me so I will admire it from afar.

Good luck choosing a color!

Respected Contributor

I would go with the navy since it is not black and also a color that will go with a lot of things and can work as a neutral.

Respected Contributor
On 3/17/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

All the colors are so pretty and I love the TSV but wool doesn't love me so I will admire it from afar.

I too am very sensitive but this merino wool is soooo soft I did not have a problem and went on to buy many others. It is not as soft or thin as casmere but still not itchy at all! I am amazed!
Esteemed Contributor

I like the gray and the green.....

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Navy since it is the most versatile color. But I am holding myself back from ordering another color.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/17/2015 wmsbgshopper said:
On 3/17/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

I too am very sensitive but this merino wool is soooo soft I did not have a problem and went on to buy many others. It is not as soft or thin as casmere but still not itchy at all! I am amazed!

Really....I love all the colors but the chambray is calling I've never seen that color in a sweater and honestly it looks like a short sweater coat.