Respected Contributor

Really cute printed crop pants...

I was looking at the new Slinky items on HSN and saw item # 411-394, Printed Culotte Pants (sorry I can't post a picture). I don't like to wear skirts but wanted to get out of my black pants for summer. The cut of these remind me of the George Simonton crops with wider legs, that I love and wear all the time. I know there will be posters who tell me how ugly these are...but I really like them and am giving them a try. I ordered the black multi and the black and white print.
Honored Contributor

Re: Really cute printed crop pants...

Honored Contributor

AGV, as long as you like them, that is all that matters. Enjoy, bet you will look cute in them.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting the pics, lola. Thank you, snickster!
Respected Contributor

Looks like they were very popular. Sold out or wait listed in all colors and sizes. I'm glad I ordered before the presentation. Now a I hope they fit well.
Esteemed Contributor

Crops are not for me, but I'm becoming interested in print pants. Susan Graver had beautiful paisley, in the pretties colors I've seen, pedal pushers AND in cotton sateen. I waited too long and they sold out. I'm not a fan of print tops, but I'm liking the bottoms.

Respected Contributor

I hope you find the pants you are looking for. I have never worn printed pants, but I decided to step out of the box and try them.
Honored Contributor

I would not wear printed long pants, but in crops I really like them.