Super Contributor

Lori posted on FB that there's a new shirt tonight ...

She didn't give an item no. - but this looks like the FB picture ... and it's rayon. A261100

I can't watch tonight ... so in case of a sell-out, I ordered the white.

/></p>

Valued Contributor

Ha, ha,...I ordered the cameo pink last night!! It looks like a really nice blouse. I have it on check hold, so if I see it on the models, and I don't like the look, I can cancel. I really like the looks of it!

That is so funny-we both noticed it! I just wish you could make it into long sleeves. It doesn't show that you can roll the sleeves down, right?

Super Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

Ha, ha,...I ordered the cameo pink last night!! It looks like a really nice blouse. I have it on check hold, so if I see it on the models, and I don't like the look, I can cancel. I really like the looks of it!

That is so funny-we both noticed it! I just wish you could make it into long sleeves. It doesn't show that you can roll the sleeves down, right?

... what's that expression about "great minds ...." ?

Super Contributor

On Lori's FB page, the model has the sleeves down .... it has button cuffs ... two-buttons each cuff.

So ... it is long sleeve! I'll go find the picture.

Super Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Oh my goodness! Valley of the Dolls!! I read the book and saw the movie several times (1966/67)!

Valued Contributor
On 3/16/2015 seaside shopper said:

Oh my goodness! Valley of the Dolls!! I read the book and saw the movie several times (1966/67)! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

?? What? I don't get it. I wasn't alive yet; what do you mean by Valley of the Dolls, and this top? Sharon Tate was in that movie, right? Does it remind you of a 1960's top?

Valued Contributor
{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}On 3/16/2015 Kathleen said:

... what's that expression about "great minds ...." ?

Ha, ha-that's right!! Thanks for clearing it up about the long sleeves. Now, I like it even better!

Super Contributor
On 3/16/2015 seaside shopper said:

Oh my goodness! <em>Valley of the Dolls!!</em> I read the book and saw the movie several times (1966/67)! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

?? What? I don't get it. I wasn't alive yet; what do you mean by Valley of the Dolls, and this top? Sharon Tate was in that movie, right? Does it remind you of a 1960's top?

Lori said it was a favorite book ... just used as a prop for the photo, I guess. I can't recall which wedding it was (so many of my friends and family were getting married in the 60s) ... but the VOD movie was a big topic of conversation at one of the weddings. It may have been one of my cousins getting married ... I recall the conversation with one aunt ...

Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Kathleen said:

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"